My Crush Is a Pro Gamer

(This Is My First Fanfic Please Provide me with feedback on How I can Improve as a writer)

(CONTEXT THIS IS AU WHERE LIZ IS BORN AT SEOUL NOT AT JEJU)

It is the last Lesson of the day for both students for Liz, also known as Kim Ji Won and Park Y/N  who are in the same class and as the lesson was about to end. The history teacher made an announcement.

"Class for your final term project before the school break starts. You all need to do a history report, will you all do it as partners!"

The moment the teacher mentioned this is a partner project everyone in the class wants Y/N as their partner. "Here we go again", that is currently going through Y/N's mind right now.

"You will not be choosing your partners for this one. I will be assigning the partners and the task of the history report you will be doing. First Pair Soobin Chaehyun, your task is about the First World War. "

After all the pairs and their topic were announced, the last pair your teacher Was Announced.

"And lastly Y/N and Jiwon your topic is gonna be the history of Singapore. Now the deadline of this report will be in 2 weeks before your term breaks start ok, Don't Forget please submit your completed group report at your class portal online under the history subject understand? With that, see you all next week."

Y/N is surprised that he is working on his project with his childhood crush from his elementary school days.He quickly packs his stuff into his bag and quickly starts approaching Liz. Who Just finsihed packing her stuff until Y/N approached her.

"Hi Jiwon." "Hi Y/N". "Do you want to get started on this project? I will be busy in the Second week after school due to my Academy team Scrims." "Sure." Liz said. "Great, do you want to come over to my place to do the project?" "Sure Y/N".

Both Y/N and Liz left the school and took the bus back to Y/N house.

"I am back home Mum. I brought my classmate along too. We will be in my room doing our project." "Sure honey let me know if you need anything."

When entering Y/N rooms Liz is surprised with his Desk setup. A Triple monitor screen set up  and Double Gaming PC set up a Webcam and a Mic setup too.

"Alright Jiwon, let's get started with this project." "Alright!"

After a couple of hours of doing their Group Project Y/N mum knocked into his room and went to open the door.

"Honey dinner's almost ready. Would your classmate like to have dinner here first before going back home?" "Sure Let me ask her." "Her??, who is your classmate's son?" "It's Kim Jiwon mum."

His mum took a good look at his classmate and made a smirk.

"When are you going to ask her out?" "Mum!!" "Just messing with you, dinner is almost ready I let you 2 do your school work first." " "Hmpmmm". Y/N Close the door " Hey Ji won, my mum is almost done with dinner and she asked me  if you would like to join us for dinner tonight before you go back home would it be ok with you?" "Sure Y/N let me ask my parents first."

Liz took her phone and gave a call to her parents. They inform her they will be busy with work tonight, they are ok with her having dinner at her classmate's place  before coming home later.

"Y/N my parents are ok with it." "Great, let's work on this project a little more before dinner."

"Dinners Ready." Y/N mom yelled. " Let's head down for dinner." Liz nods and says "ok."

Both went down and Liz got to meet Y/N father, and His older brother and she was surprised by the amount of food that Y/N mum cooks.

"Hehe My mum here is a really good cook." "I was not sure what you like Ji-won so I cooked up a feast together." "It looks great Mrs Park thank you alot." " No worries, it is not everyday that my son brings a classmate back other than his Academy teammates back home. Especially when it's a pretty looking girl."