Reconciliation

It's 10 in the night and I am sitting in the terrace, listening 'Abhi na jao chor ker', while writing this chapter and wohh!! what a experience it is ✨

Read till the end ❤️;

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Priya narrated the entire incident to Ram, he was beyond shocked, his hands and legs were cold, his face expressionless devoid of any emotion, looking at the floor he was sitting on .

Seeing his condition, Priya quickly scooted towards him, keeping his head on her chest, she engulfed him in her embrace, moving her fingers in his hair to calm him , to tell him that their is someone who love him, for whom he is important .

Ram just sat their in same position until he realised the warm embrace making him come out of his stupor, a tear rolled down his eye which was followed by a loud wailing, he broke down completely in her arms .

Priya who had her chin on top of his head, closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip harshly to prevent herself from crying hearing him, but the traitor tears betrayed her and rolled down her eyes uncontrollably.

They were crying mess, both knew they have to be strong for the other one but the emotional baggage which they both carried for 5 long years was too much to control .

" P....pri...ya, I am sorry , I am......sorry ,  I couldn't protect you and our.....baby, I f..failed.....I failed Priya ......", he spoke with much difficulty in between his sobs .

Priya was not in a condition to console him, when she herself was a mess , she just tightened her hold of him, hiding her face in his hairs .

The hurt , the lies , the betrayal, the loss, the pain of separation all flew down their eyes in form of tears .

After about 30 minutes which felt like eternity , the sobbing decreased , the pain, trauma everything was gone along with their tears,.......the only thing left was love, love that they had for each other, love only which mattered to them , love which they yearned for 5 long years, love that was enough for them to live their entire life.

They unwillingly separated from each other's embrace, Priya quickly wiped his tears followed by her own, " Bas ho gaya, ab aap aur nhi roenge warna... " she spoke .

A small smile graced his lips, " warna", he asked slowly.

" Warna...warna aapko ek mahine tak sirf salad milega ", she spoke the first thing that came in her mind.

He chuckled a little and asked, " Tum khilaogi ?? " , with a sparkle in his eyes.

A smile came on her face, " Chaliye ", she said standing up, giving him her hand to make him stand up.

" Kidhar " , he asked .

" Muh dhone, bhoot lag rhe hai ", she said to lighten up his mood .

Ram chuckled a little, following her towards the attached bathroom in the conference room.

They both washed their faces and  came back towards the window again but this time hand-in-hand and with a small smile on both their lips .

Both took a sharp inhale taking in the entire happenings.....each other's warmth, beautiful feeling of having your loved one close to you after a long exhausting period of painful separation .

One side of Ram's mind was feeling contented but the other was making him down with guilt .

After a long struggle he finally spoke his heart out to Priya, " Priya I am sorry for not being their when you needed me the most ", he spoke with guilt laced in his voice .