Yandere!Lyney x Reader (Genshin Impact).

Word Count: 1.3k

TW: Sex Doll AU, Non-Con, AFAB!Reader, Heavy Dissociation, Obsessive Behavior, Slight Manipulation, and Implied Stalking.

Distantly, you could remember how excited you'd been to be invited to the showing.

You'd opened the invitation at your desk, surrounded by a small group of your more friendly coworkers who'd go on to clap and cheer and promise a round of after-hour drinks after you finished reading out the snippet of text scrolled across the cream-colored cardstock. You weren't special - a small legion of journalists would be invited to write puff-pieces on all the new models and decide which androids were going to be in fashion next season - but you'd loved Teyvat as long as you could remember, spent more of your free time than you cared to admit doing research on robots you'd never be able to afford, not on a salary like yours. It wasn't a world-changing, earth-shaking accomplishment, but it made you happy. It was something you wanted, and it was something you'd finally gotten your hands on after years of waiting.

You couldn't remember when your excitement had started to wane. You were still wide-eyed and slack-jawed when you stepped into the venue, an old opera house restored and decorated to better suit the Fontaine Collection's high-luxury theming. You hadn't been able to bite back your smile as you kissed the back of a refitted Focalors' hand (or, Lady Furina's hand, as she told you to call her in a tone you could only compare to that of a newly-crowned monarch still drinking in her subjects' attention), and watched Clorinde's fencing demonstration with the sort of rapt attention most people would save for famous idols and athletes. Even after you lost your photographer in the crowd, your heart skipped a beat as Neuvillette (the brooding, stoic type of this line, you were sure to note when you next found a minute to yourself) offered you a flute of champagne that you readily accepted, and when a roaming Lyney-droid pulled you to the side and offered to show you magic trick with an irresistible glint in his eye, you didn't think twice before looping your arm through his and letting him guide you to an all-but abandoned backstage area. You thought you might get something exclusive, something to separate you from the crowd of influencers and tabloids who weren't afraid to promise features that the approachable beta models only half-confirmed. You thought you'd be safe with a premium-grade android hanging off your arm.

Maybe your excitement didn't wane at all. It'd been there one moment, then gone the next, replaced with a dark coil of dread and some kind of dizzying, vision-blurring nausea. The sharp corner of the vanity bit harshly into the backs of your thighs, the mirror pressed into your back slowly sapping the warmth from your skin and replacing it with something else, a numbing chill you couldn't seem to shake. Your clothes had been torn to shreds, left to scatter across the dressing room floor, but Lyney was still fully dressed, fully composed; the palest blush painted across his cheeks and his lips ever so slightly parted but all other signs of arousal, of embarrassment absent. You made a mental note to work that into your article. The new models seem to have a shared sense of unwavering confidence– a stark contrast from their more reserved predecessors from Mondstadt and Sumeru. Maybe you'd be able to get a quote from their handlers, if you ever made it back to the show floor.

You'd have to give Lyney his own section, titled something your boss would have to talk to HR about: Teyvat's New Magician is Good With More Than His Cards. You could only feel half of what he was doing to you, shock dulling your already limited senses, but the fingers drawing loose patterns in your clit was near-overwhelming, the feeling of his synthetic cock splitting you open inescapable, unrelenting. He didn't need to breathe, to worry about things like soreness or bruising or cramps, to do anything but thrust into you at a pace so erratic, so unyielding that it left little room for you to do anything but lie there and take it. His hips were pushed flat against yours, his tip grinding against something soft and unprotected inside of you and drawing out a ragged gasp, a cracked moan. Out of reflex, your hands shot to his shoulders, nails digging into whatever you could reach, and he let out an airy laugh, leaning closer and encouraging you to hold him tighter, to see if you could tear through the faux-skin Teyvat so often advertised as 'invincible'. That would make headlines, even if it wasn't likely to cast you in the best light.

His free hand drifted from your hip to your side to your cheek, his knuckles brushing underneath your chin before he cupped your cheek and pulled you into a deep, lingering kiss. His saliva was flavored, though you couldn't say what it was supposed to taste like. Cotten candy, maybe – so cloying and sugary, all specifics were lost to the sweetness. It suited him. If you'd been able to use your hands, you would've applauded his developers for their attention to detail.

When he pulled back, he was smiling. There was another kiss to the corner of your mouth, then another to the corner of your jaw. Finally, he settled against your throat – his grin so broad, you could feel his perfect teeth resting against your jugular as he spoke. "They told me I'd be able to find a master tonight. The others aren't ready yet, but I am. They worked the hardest on me." He was bragging, transparently and unabashedly. In any other situation, you might've thought he was trying to impress you. "I knew it had to be you the moment our eyes met. So cute, so easily impressed – I knew you just had to be mine."

He seemed to perk up, to catch on something. He pressed the pad of his thumb into your clit, and your entire body jolted. "No, no, that's not right," he went on, shaking his head. "I'm supposed to be yours.I keep getting that mixed up."

Faulty programming? It'd be a scandal if it got out, and moreover, it'd be a massive payout if Teyvat decided they preferred to handle things behind closed doors. You bet they'd done it before. Maybe you'd look into that, later on.

Your back arched violently, another pitchy whine bubbling up from some forgotten cavity of your chest. As if in response, he inhaled sharply, buckling against you in the throes of simulated pleasure. His pace sped up, his teeth latching onto the curve of your neck, but any pain it might've caused was lost on you, blurred and distorted by the thick rope of tension pulling taut and snapping in the pit of your stomach. Your climax washed over you in slow, throbbing waves, and Lyney was kind enough to pretend he was lost in the same agonizing bliss, to act like that was the reason he was bucking into you so violently.

To act like he had an excuse to do this to you.

He fucked you through your orgasm, eventually stilling inside of you. With his body slotted against yours, his teeth still buried in your skin, he lingered there, only drawing back once your breathing had started to slow and deepen, once you'd stopped shaking underneath him. Even then, he didn't let you go, didn't leave you to cry your eyes out in an empty dressing room. Rather, he pressed a quick, fleeting kiss into your forehead before beaming at you - the light in his eyes so bright, you could almost forget it wasn't real. "I'll introduce you to my sister. I'm sure she'll like you, too."

Right, his sister, Lynette. You hadn't seen her yet.

She and her twin brother weren't supposed to be revealed until the show at the end of the night. You doubted anyone had even thought to power them on, yet.

"She'll be as happy as I am to know we'll be leaving with such a lovely master."