𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟎𝟐

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

7: 𝟑𝟎 𝐩:𝐦

Here jungkook is trying to find something good to wear. And junnguk is getting annoyed by him as it's been two hours since jungkook is changing and throwing his clothes here and there turning a whole room into a mess.

 And junnguk is getting annoyed by him as it's been two hours since jungkook is changing and throwing his clothes here and there turning a whole room into a mess

Aish we're not going on a date kook. Wear something in casual, bear must be waiting for us and here you are, whining like kid over these clothes, gguk said being all annoyed by kook.

what should i wear then? I don't have any clothes. Kook answered in a whiny tone and pursed his lips into a pout.

Jungguk just blankly stared at his younger twin and then at the bunch of clothes shattered all over the room.

Aish! here you have made this whole mountain of clothes and you're saying that you have no clothes. Like seriously kook? jungguk said being amazed by his brother.

Jungkook just huffed cutely crossing his hand over his chest and rolled his eyes over jungguk and said It's not my fault

Jungguk let out a heavy sign and roamed his eyes all over the room untill his gaze fell on a navy blue denim jacket.

Gguk picked it up along with a matching pare of black pants and a white t-shirt.

Here you go, wear these then? jungguk asked as he extended it to kook.

But hyungie I have worn this once before kook presumed and was about to throw it too but stopped on his track as he met with gguk's glare.

Kook, i'm telling you for the last time if you're not ready in 10 minutes,then i'll go alone to meet bear. jungguk presumed in an irritated tone.

Jungkook vigorously shooked his head in denial and swiftly run to his bathroom.

Yahh atleast take your clothes koo~
gguk shouted from outside as an audible chuckle left from his mouth

oh yeah i forget, thankyou kook replied coming out of the bathroom .

Gguk hand over his clothes to kook and left to his room.

after an hour they both changed into some casual and now they both were ready to left to their baby bear's office.

Gguk: