*˙∘•˚∘☘𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞!☘∘˚•∘˙*

Hello everyone, I'm so excited to release this fanfic. This is a oc fic so I want to give you guys a bit of information on our main character before we get into the story so I'm not just kinda throwing him on you like the walker that killed Carl. (Still too soon?)

        As you can see, this is our main character Kris! He is sixteen years old and a survivor of the apocalypse this card gives basic info blah blah blah but I think the backstory will give more like perception on Kris' character.

       Kris was 13 at the start of the apocalypse, it all started on his birthday. Everything was going good, his parents were throwing him a small birthday party with just the three of them, a cake and a gift they thought he would like. He sat there in a chair as he ripped through the wrapping off of the large box. He grabbed the pocket knife his father offered him and carefully cut open the box which he know found out was holding a hunting rifle, the newest model. The excitement he was about to show was disturbed by loud banging on the door, his parents got up and made there way to the door, opening it only to be greeted by two hysterical men.

         "Ay dios mio sweetheart! What happened to you two?!" His mother said, helping the two into the house before closing the door behind them. His father brought them to the couch as I sat there with his brand new hunting riffle, looking at them for a moment before reaching back into the box and grabbing out all the bullets, placing them on the table. He set the box on the floor, opening the bullets and loading the gun.

       "Mama! Can I go practice outside?" He asked and she looked over at him, worry drenching her whole face in which he looked back in worry.

         "Miho, go get the first aid kit please. You can practice with your Papa later." She said in which the boy frowned with a nod, setting the riffle on the table before running off to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. This is where it all started, Kris leaving to grab this kit would lead to the death of his parents, the death of his child as well as the death of love for him. He heard a scream, a blood curdling one from a woman, his mother. His scream was followed by another man screaming which he could only make out to he his father. He dropped the kit, running through the hall and into the living.

         "Mama, Papa?!" He screamed in terror, freezing at the sight of the two men that he was just about to get medicine for tore apart the two people he loved most. He shakily reached for his new riffle, cocking it and holding it up in a shooting position as tears began to fall down his face. "You killed them.." He had mumbled to himself, the two men looked up, his parents blood all over the twos faces. "You killed them!!" He yelled and before he knew he was shooting, once in each of their chests, one in blonde man's right arm and one in the black haired man's left arm. Then, two more bullets, one in each of the two men's head and with that the boy collapsed, dropping his riffle as he laid on the floor with his hands trying to wipe away his tears in which he failed, they just kept coming.

       Ever since then, Kris has been surviving on his own, along the way he found a dog that was a mix of a Great Dane and German Shepherd, he named him meatball after the little pug he had when he was six. It's been a year since he found meatball and three years since the outbreak, he's now sixteen years old and well what's he doing? Smoking beers and drinking weed.
(JJ Maybank is Kris' FC, if you've watched Outerbanks you'll get the last line 💀)

WELL THAT'S THE INTRO, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE CHAPTERS TO COME!!!