Chapter 6: 🔴 Caught in the Act (AFAB Specific)

Summary:

Imagine them catching you as you jerk off to let off steam. (I was not sober whilst writing this)

Lawrence Gordon

It's been a long, stressful day on the ward and you reckon you're long due some relief when you get home.

Gordon said he wasn't going to be home until late, you remember with a huff, so you'll have to make do. Reaching down the side of the bed, you grab your favourite toy and wriggle out of your underwear.

You test the waters with your fingers first and they slip in so easily thanks to how aroused you already are. Your fingers slide inside and you feel the way your hot body pulses around the digits. You smirk; Gordon would tease (or maybe punish?) you for being so turned on so quickly but it would've been even quicker if he were here. Pulling your fingers free, you reach for the toy, sliding it in. It's much bigger than your fingers and you have to stretch around it.
"Fuck, Gordon..." You groan, head tossed back, as you begin to fuck yourself on the toy. The silicone is cold and lifeless but you can still imagine Gordon's cock inside you, replacing it, twitching and hot. You run your other hand down your inner thigh, teasing the sensitive skin there just like Gordon does. "Doctor Gordon, please..."
"Yes?" A familiar voice calls from the blackness of the landing through the open bedroom door. You leap out of your skin, grabbing a blanket and throwing it over your naked body as he limps inside. "No need to be so embarrassed, sweetheart, I've seen it all before." Gordon leans down and presses a kiss to your temple. "Now, did you want my help or did you want to keep going all by yourself?"

Gordon's soft hands are heaven on your skin, lavishing your thighs with attention as he buries his thick cock inside you with a gasp.
"Christ, you're so wet..." He breathes and you grab his face to bring him down, your lips finding his as one of your hands grabs his shoulder, nails digging into his shirt. "Is the real thing better?" He asks breathlessly and you nod.
"So much better, Gordon." You throw your legs over his hips, hilting him deeper inside you, as your fingers comb through his soft, blonde hair
"You're so handsome like this." He sighs, driving himself into you over and over. "My perfect, pretty boy. Look at you. Couldn't wait until daddy got home, hm?" He teases and you blush deeply.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Mark Hoffman

Mark had to call to the precinct and you were less than thrilled but it gives you time to do your own thing for a while.

You finish cleaning up from the last game; scrubbing the floor and the walls and dragging the body to the incinerator.

When you're done, you collapse into bed, reaching down to unbutton your jeans and wriggle out of them along with your boxers. You've not really had the time to take care of yourself recently, what with the game and all, so this feels like the perfect time for a little catch-up session.

You fumble in the drawer of your nightstand until you wrap your fingers around the shaft of your vibrator. You turn it on to check it still has power and it buzzes to life. You press it to your swollen clit and heat begins to pool in your stomach, weeks of pent-up stress beginning to melt away as your eyes flutter closed. Moving it slightly, you grind the toy against you, wetness growing between your legs as you ease into the sweet limbo before climax...

When you open your eyes, you spy Hoffman watching through a gap in the door, one hand clutching the door frame as the other gropes at his cock, thick and heavy in his slacks. You turn off the vibe and he strides in, grasping your hand and holding it.
"Can't wait for an hour?" He asks and you shake your head. "C'mon, you got the real deal now."

You press your fingertips into his hips, guiding them as you take his cock into your mouth. It's a little more difficult, taking it from this angle, but you'll make it work. Meanwhile, Mark gently eases your thighs open before licking a stripe between your legs which has your hips bucking wildly. You moan around his cock and he chuckles lowly, you feel it more than you hear it. Being on top has an advantage, like this. You sit up, knees either side of his head, and sit squarely on his face. You busy your hands playing with his chest through his dress shirt and stroking fondly at his sides while he laps between your legs.
"Mark... God, yeah..." He takes your swollen clit into his mouth and sucks, slowly biting down and causing you to shudder.

You just wish you could see his eyes when you cum all over his face.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Peter Strahm

You've gotten home early from work and who knows when Peter's going to be back? It might be at five, at eleven or it might be in a week. He really does get too obsessed with his work.. Either way, you collapse on the sofa and turn on the TV. After channel surfing for a while, you decide there's nothing on -- well, nothing worth watching, anyways -- so you turn on some old timey movie, lower the volume and slip your hand into your pants.

Your clit throbs with appreciation as you pinch it between your fingers. Strahm does this awful, wonderful, terrible thing when he toys with your clit; as soon as you get close, he pinches the base of it and stills, depriving you of your orgasm and making you build up to it all over again. It's such a dick move but, when he does let you cum, it's built up so much that it blinds you, stars scattering behind your eyes, as you grab onto his shoulders. You think about Peter; his strong hands parting your thighs, his dark eyes staring you down, his foot tapping impatiently. Two fingers push into you easily and you clench around them, leaning back as you moan your boyfriend's name.
"Missed you too, baby." He purrs behind you and you whimper, colour rising to your cheeks.

Between your legs, Strahm licks a stripe along your sex and you gasp with pleasure.
"Peter... God, yes..." His large, warm hands hold your thighs open as he devours you, lapping at your wetness before it drips onto the couch cushions.
"You're gonna...wet the furniture if...you're not careful, baby." He manages inbetween licks and sucks at your entrance.
"Can't help it, Peter." You breathe and he glances up, dark eyes teasing as he smirks.
"Oh, I know, baby, I know. You're just helpless when it comes to me."

With your knees either side of his hips, you lower yourself onto Strahm's cock and it slides in without issue, stretching you from the inside. Your fingers thread into Peter's hair, pulling as gently as you can when he bucks up into you, needing to get deeper.
"H-Hahh... Ohh, I love you, baby..."