𝟴. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲

A.N: WordCount: 9.6K

VOTE/COMMENT💋

Two voices began their happy introduction:

"Welcome back to Pussy is Power podcast! I'm your host Karui!"

"And I'm your host Temari!"

In Karui's voice a flirtatious tone shone through "Today's topic is love. Tell us Temari, have you ever been in love?"

The white sheets were bunched up at her waist, his hands gripping for dear life as she bucked her hips into his thrusts. "Fuck" he panted, "you have no idea what you do to me."

Temari let out a thinking hum "Once before... but what exactly is love? Actually wait wait- what's the difference between love and being in love?"

Her delicate hands were making a mess of his spikey blonde hair, the locks weaving through her finger tips, "I think I'm mmmm going crazy." Their lips moved frantically, going from cheek to neck to back up to connect at the mouth again.

Karui smiled "Very good questions. Love is defined as an intense feeling or great interest. But being in love involves great passion, desire, action."

The roll of her hips, the sweet suffocation her walls provided around his dick had his mind going haywire. "I'd do anything for this." Her eyes fluttered open, his thrusts moving her body upwards and her hands now cupped his cheeks. Sweat rolled off of their backs, and the sheets stuck to their bodies like skin. "This?"

His kissed her jaw "Us. I'd do anything for us Button."

The female blonde nodded, "Well if we're talking about love, I've loved and been loved by many. But in love? Really truly only once." The blonde turned the question around, "How about you Karui? Ever felt fire and desire for someone special?"

Her back hit the bed as he took control. Moving a leg over his shoulder to bump into her womb with a single thrust. Hinata saw stars, her breath was taken away from her and her body, once again, for maybe the millionth time, lost control to his. Naruto's lips captured her neck once again, her words coming out in short breaths, "I want mmm I want you and Mars."

He groaned in to her neck, "Then stay on Mars."

Karui all of a sudden got shy "I mean- ahem- well uh, fire and desire if a little bit far off from love don't you think?" Temari shook her head, smirking, "Not at all. Actually I think they're synonymous to love. At least once in everyone's life do we deserve passion, heat, hunger. "

A whimper echoed throughout the room as his teeth nipped her skin, "V-Venus. Home is Venus. I can visit Mars." Hinata's nails dug deep into Naruto's back, his plunging thick cock just kept hitting deeper and deeper into her core. "Home -fuck!- home is wherever you are."

The thrusts slowed down, their eyes looked side to side,  searching for an answer. Hinata took a hand to his face, caressing from his temple down. "But you love Mars.." Naruto took a finger to slide some of her bangs away from her face, "I do.... But I love home."

They stared at each other for a good minute.

It was a gorgeous phenomenon. The energy that bursted when lavender met blue. Two hearts became one. They beat at the same rhythm, circulated blood at the same pace, and fell hard for the other. She moves. He moves. It felt right, and at times, too good to be true.