Chapter 6

-Don't talk to him again,-Flavio, who was co-pilot, told me. -Do you understand?

-It's true, you should listen to your brother,- Matteo supported him.

-You shut up- I turned to Matteo- I don't understand why there is so much problem with them, especially with that boy.

- It's not your inconvenience,- Flavio told me, raising his voice.

- You speak as if you were my mother,- I paused. - Ah, but it's inconvenient for me to leave them,- I said furiously. -You can't decide who I can go with and who I can't, I'll take care of that myself. That's why I have a head for.

-Pfff, head he says- I turned towards him with a murderous look- You don't understand anything-Matteo jumps out, to defend what his best friend thinks.

-How do I not understand anything? Do you think I like being told what to do and what not to do? Who should I go with and who should I not? You really don't know anything about me. - I turned around and started looking out the window.

There was still a bit to go home, everything that was back was filled with an immense silence.

<< They can't decide my life as if they were my guardians or me, who do they think they are? >>

Just when I had parked, I opened the door and slammed it shut so they could see how angry I was, since they didn't take me seriously. Inside the house I didn't even stop to say hello, I went up the stairs quickly and closed the door tightly, in case it hadn't been clear to you before. I locked myself in my room and hours, hours and hours passed. Until dinner time, when someone knocked on the door:

-Dinner time, Miss Ricci-that sweet and calm voice of Gianna.

I did not answer. She no longer felt like doing anything, she was already stretched out in bed, almost asleep. But when he was about to dream, someone knocks on the door again:

-Honey, I brought you dinner-that voice was my mother's, a delicate voice with a mature tone.

- I'm not hungry,-I answered.

-What's the matter? Is it because of the punishment?

-What punishment?-I asked.

-The one from the institute, they called us and explained it to us, Nicoletta told me that the girl provoked you.- my mother told me while she caressed my hair.- Well, if you don't want to eat, it's okay, I'll leave it here for you. in case you want some later.

Just as she said, she left it on my desk and left.

*****

She had very little desire to talk to people that morning, she hadn't left the room but she knew she didn't want to talk to anyone. She had to go down to breakfast, she was angry but I wasn't going to disrespect my family.

-Tone, look,-said Flavio who was waiting for me on the other side of the frame-, I'm really sorry, I really shouldn't have acted like that.I just can't see you with him, I can't, okay?

-I forgive you, but if you scream at me again as if you were my mother in the car, I'll get out of it even if it's running. - I paused - Oh, by the way, it also goes for your friend.

I turned and left.

That morning I didn't see Aiko anywhere, none of her group, or Akina.

When I got home I found my umbrella on my bed with a note that said:

<< I won't play mom again, by the way, this is yours, right? You were looking for it and you asked me for it, so here you have it, this is my offering to apologize, pretty>>

I left the letter on my nightstand and went to the bathroom, I wanted to shower and be clean.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I passed Flavio's room. One song made me stop, it wasn't just any song, it was one of my favorite songs "Always do" by The Kid LAROI.

I decided to snoop around a bit, walked in the door and could see the speaker. But Flavio was not alone, he was accompanied by his dearest friend, Marlo? Matteo? That one, yes Matteo:

-I knew you would come because of the song.- The owner of the room told me-Oh, by the way, Matteo is staying the night, in case you want to spend some time with us.

- Okay,-I said while maintaining eye contact with his friend. He smiled at me when he heard my word.

I turned around and decided to continue on the path I had started before. While humming that song.