Emo!Vampire x Happy-go-lucky!Reader (High school AU)

Warning: fluff, suggestive, MORE FLUFF

It was my first day at Lipiton Academy! My parents thought it would be good for me to make newer friends. It's hard to leave behind everyone and everything you know but I'm sure it will be just fine! I always like to look at the brightness of things, mom always told me that negativity leaves no place for the possibilities! Today will be a good day.

As I got out of my dad's car, I turned to say goodbye "Bye dad! I love you!" he chuckled before yelling out "I love you too!". When I turned around, I saw a girl and her friends giggling about something, maybe just some teenage gossip.

She had ebony hair, green eyes, and a mold on her right cheek. As I walked by, I smiled at her and waved, she just sneered at me before turning away to laugh with her friends. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked on the main campus.

....

As you made your way to the main doors leading to the front office, you were in awe by how big it was! It was like a huge castle! I walked under the huge arches. The detailing and design looked like Michelangelo chiseled them from just a large stone. Beautiful!

I was soon in front of some big doors with a sign above saying it was the 'main office'. I opened the door and was met with a flurry of students rushing about. A small line formed at the front desk. There was just one girl doing all the front desk work. 

She looked to be a little older than me. She had pink hair, bright sky blue eyes, and dark skin. She wore her hair in an afro with little fake flowers poking out. She looked to be a very kind person but she was very much overwhelmed with all the students.

"Y-yes yes, I will be right with you! Please be patient!" She was scrambling to get a lot of things done. I took a deep breath and walked over. I pushed through the sea of students and made my way up to her. "Excuse me, ma'am! May I help?" she looked up in disbelief, before she could say anything, I made my way into the back of the office and sat down in a swivel chair.

"W-why thank you! I do need some help! You can help with printing and organizing." she said. She began printing and handing out ID cards to the students. 

Two other students walked up to me "W-we were wondering if we could try to find my headphones in the lost-and-found?" My gaze shifted to the bow near me. "Of course, be careful." I went back to reading files and printing documents.

After a few minutes of working, me and the girl got through all the students and they all went back to their respective dorms. The once bustling front office was quiet and empty. I looked over the girl who had a relived smile. 

"Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it! I'm Ameera Samaha, you?" she extended her hand with a sweet smile "I'm Y/N! Very nice to meet you Ameera!" she chuckled "Likewise, صديق (friend)!".

I blinked a few times while shaking her hand. "Sorry, I'm from Egypt! My parents were merchants for Phtolemy the 2nd.". My brain shut down for a sec "Hasn't he been dead for like... thousands of years?" she cackled loudly "I'm immortal too, thanks to a potion a priest gave me, swearing it was from the god Ra! Guess he was right." she shrugged before walking over to the staff breakroom.

"I'm gonna take a breather really quick, can you hold down the fort?" I nodded "Of course!". She giggled "Alright, thanks!" With that, the door shut behind her with a beep.

I sighed deeply before sitting down at the front of the desk, where Ameera sits. I shuffled over files and documents before submitting them. 

After about 5 minutes or so, I heard the sound of shoes like oxfords clacking on the marble flooring. I looked up from the computer to see a handsome young man with black and pink up to his neck, bright pink undershirt half unbuttoned, and a leather jacket.

I somehow managed to pull myself out of my daze and smiled sweetly at him. "How may I help you?" I asked, tilting my head. He looked confused and not amused "Where is Ameera?" he asked in a cold tone.

"O-oh..." I stuttered as I was not expecting him to be.. not so polite "She's taking a break right now so.. How may I help you?" I asked still smiling. Maybe he had a bad day?

"I need a new school schedule, I lost mine." His blank expression was worrying to me. "A-alright! What is your name?" "Its Arius Oshea." I paused. "I beg you pardon..?" he just stared with an emotionless expression. No reaction what-so ever.

Oshea is a big big big and powerful lineage of vampires. Alive since the Hundred years war during France. The man I was currently speaking to is the son of one of the most powerful lord of vampires!

I tried to regain composure before replying. "Well, I'll see if I can find you in the system!" I smiled brightly and went typing away. There was an awkward silence in the air but I made it work and tried to make conversation, only giving me vague answers.

A few minutes passed before I found his schedule and printed it out. 

"Here you go, Arius! Have a nice day, here's a lollipop!" I handed him a cute little lollipop I found in a cup full of some. He stared at it before tonelessly replying "Thank you.". The sound of his oxford heels clacking against the marble floor until he left to go to his dorm.

....

"Sooo what happened?" Ameera asked sitting next to me with a cup of coffee. "One of the sons of lord Oshea came up to me asking for a new schedule and I messed up!" I put my hands on my head, shaking it in embarrassment.

She sighed before saying "Yeah, he doesn't have a dormmate yet, all of them are scared of him so they leave.". A sigh left my lips "Can we get started on getting my ID card, schedule, and dorm please?". Ameera chuckled "Of course, lets go!" she dragged my by my wrist towards the back.

.....

I sigh as I walked to my new dorm. "666, how convenient..." I trailed off.

As I unlocked the door and walked in, I saw Arius sitting on his side of the room "Ah, so you are my new roommate..." he trailed off before standing up. He was quite intimidating, standing at 6'4 and a large and muscular build. He had a lot of jewelry and piercings on.

All I could do was stand as Arius stared down at me. "Oh, like what ya see~?" he teased, a sly smirk etched on his lips. His fangs are clearly visible. I let out a noise before stuttering "I-I-I really r-really sorry! That was so disrespectful and stupid of me! I-I should go get my stuff, sorry for bothering you." I tried to rush out of the room but a strong hand grasped my wrist.

"Don't worry, it's alright," he pulled me over to him, bright pink eyes staring down at me "It's actually quite nice to... have someone to talk to and spend time with... someone who is not scared of me.." he trailed off.

I looked up and saw his face was flushed. How could a man like him be so flustered?

"T-thank you for being kind to me, treating me as an equal and not your superior." he bent down to my height a little. I could feel his breath on my cheek before his lips made contact to the corner of my lip. 

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do but I just accepted it anyways. His cold lips began to trail to my neck before he started dragging his fangs over my skin ever-so slightly. I shivered at the sensation. 

He pulled away before doing anything else. "I'm glad to have someone like you.." he then leaned to kiss the crown of my head before embracing me and leaving the room. 

I guess I have a young vampire lord as a friend... maybe even significant other...