Chapter 1

Ashley woke up to the sound of rocks being thrown at her window. "Who the hell is doing that?" she mumbled sleepily. She went over to the window and looked for anyone, but there was no one there. She was confused and decided that it was not safe to go back to sleep, she DID live alone, plus it WAS the morning already. She went and did her morning routine until she was at her last step, her face mask. She put her face mask on, put her hair in a messy bun, took her phone and left downstairs to eat breakfast. She was making some pancakes for herself when she heard a knock on the door. She took a pan, hid it behind her back and slowly walked towards the door opening it slowly, but again.. there was NO ONE there. She got scared and texted her parents about it, while waiting for a reply, she ate her pancakes. Still, without any reply, she had to go get ready for school. On her way to school, she didn't find anything unusual so she forgot all about it. Until... she was on her way to class and saw a bunch of kids gathered around somewhere. She went over and saw pictures of HER in her OWN HOME.

That's when she got really scared. She was on the verge of crying when suddenly she felt someone touch her shoulder and whisper in her ear "it's okay, come with me" before that someone ran with her and didn't stop until they were in an empty classroom. Ashley saw that it was her boy best friend, Austin. "Austin.. What's happening?.." she says shaking. Austin looks her in the eyes and smiles "you're so adorable, don't worry, I know who it was." he says while giving her a small hug. She felt safer knowing that Austin was by her side. She couldn't help but notice how handsome Austin was.. With his fluffy brown hair, chocolate chip brown eyes and his tall figure. Austin noticed her looking at him and smirked a little so that she can't see, he pretended to be clueless "what's wrong? You okay?" he asked as if he was worried. Ashley didn't say anything and just nodded.