💓ꜱʜɪɴᴀᴢᴜɢᴀᴡᴀ ɢᴇɴʏᴀ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 💓

A request from Isimpforgirlsandboys

💓Shinazugawa Genya x Fem! Reader💓
Type : Fluff💓

💓💔❤️‍🔥

Kocho {Name}, the youngest of the Butterfly Sisters and known widely across the Corps as the most lovely and caring person one would ever meet. Most Demon Slayers under her care in the Butterfly Mansion spoke highly of her, despite the girl being only a healer.

Possessing the long, black hair every Butterfly Sister had, usually bundled into a bun at the nape of her neck, and soft lavender eyes, {Name} could easily be said to be just as beautiful as her elder sisters despite being only fifteen. Adding on to her natural charm, the girl had a steady stream of gifts sent to her regularly.

Not that she ever reciprocated.

{Name} was a workaholic regardless of her gentle-looking appearance, often working tirelessly to ensure the maximum and fastest rate of recovery for the patients under her care, before spending long nights in her little room, mixing up more medicine and new remedies.

However, even with that overworking attitude, {Name} never failed to be on duty without her usual kind smile. The smile that everyone took for granted. The smile that hid the exhaustion and pain in her heart everytime she saw someone she couldn't save. Even Shinobu and Kanao, her older sisters, never really saw the truth.

So it was a bit of a pleasant surprise to {Name} when someone figured it out, and completely accepted it with no bother or annoyance.

"Come on..." {Name} coaxed gently, holding out the now lukewarm spoonful of medicine, "Won't you just drink it down?" This sure was the first patient to actually interest her. Normally {Name} listened and accompanied her charges politely, but never too invested in their words. Now...this boy refusing to take the medicine...he had barely said a word, and her interest was already piqued.

He turned to face her for the first time, reluctantly grabbing the medicine and swallowing it all in one gulp as she smiled happily, putting the spoon back in the cup and bending down to check his temperature.

"You sustained a few heavier injuries." Her eyebrows furrowed, a concerned smile tugging at the corner of her lip, "You need to be careful next time. I don't want to keep you here longer than you want."

She had a charm, he had to admit, "Why are you so worried about keeping me here?"

{Name} raised an eyebrow in mild surprise. His voice was gruff and slightly guttural, but there was a buried undertone of warmth that made heat tingle through her body.

"Well..." She flashed a small grin, "You would probably get bored of me flitting around real quick soon, you know? Most of the other Slayers...I'm pretty sure they tolerate my fretting because I listen to their life lessons and stories...but yeah."