「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ʏᴏꜱʜɪɴᴏ ᴊᴜɴᴘᴇɪ」

❝ Faith, hope, some things are meant to be gone broke❞

Mahito watched Nanami's cursed energy grow more as the clock went past six. He jumped down from the railing but didn't walk towards Nanami just yet. "My technique divides the target along a line and forcibly creates a weak spot at the seven to three ratio point. The lines don't have to measure up to their full height or wingspan. Head, torso, biceps, or forearm. I can decide what part to divide", Nanami tightened the tie around his hand.

"You're not playing around", Mahito licked his lips before he ran after Nanami, who charged a punch at the wall of the sewer. It began to crack in all directions, and it broke down.

Mahito decided to try and dodge the falling debris, but Nanami activated his cursed technique again and cut off the curse's leg, and blood spilled to the ground. "I shall take my leave. You should get that leg healed quickly. If we both manage to survive, let's meet again."

The jujutsu sorcerer walked off as the debris fell onto the unregistered special grade, wiping the blood from his weapon.

Junpei sat on some stairs near running river water as Yuji, and you stood near him, interrupted by the ground shaking. "Hm? Did the ground just shake?"

"Seems like it did", you nodded as you grabbed another stone from the ground and tried to make it bounce off the water to pass some time since Ijichi wasn't answering your calls. "I wonder what's going on."

You thought for a moment before dropping the stone. "There were two cursed spirits, right?" you whispered to Yuji, who nodded. "Oh great, he's after the second one."

"Things aside, should we start questioning him?" Yuji and you shared some thoughts before you nodded. "Let's do it."

You walked to Junpei, who snapped out of his thoughts, looking up at you. "Junpei, three people died recently in a theater you were also in. Have you seen anything weird or creepy like these?" you pointed at the fly head.