Chapter 34 Pill Valley Master

Tian Feirong finally managed to squeeze out his voice, his face turned red, "I surrender!"

Then the restraints on his body were immediately removed, and he regained his freedom. Tian Feirong quickly hid aside and looked at him with lingering fear. Looking at Teacher Fang, what kind of cultivation level does he have? He can't resist at all. The little fat man's reaction was a little slow, and he couldn't even make a sound. He could only nod his head desperately, meaning also agreed to pay the entry fee.
As soon as the spiritual power dissipated, the little fat man fell down on the ground.

Teacher Fang laughed loudly: "I said that if someone from our side personally took action, how could Tianfu Academy not be able to recruit students? When you enter the academy, you will  know that our Tianfu Academy is no worse than those bullshit Beixing Sect."

He stopped laughing, touched his chin and looked at Gu Yao and Chi Changye behind him, his eyes flashing with interest: "You..."

He hurriedly looked at Gu Yao and Chi Changye and Gu Yao said, "I came here specifically to sign up to enter the academy," and pulled Chi Changye aside, "He is following me."

"Young man, you have a good vision," Teacher Fang was extremely satisfied and called back, "Jiang Yan, come here quickly..."

He turned to look at Gu Yao, "What's your name?"

"My name is Gu Yao." Gu Yao hurriedly reported his name.

Teacher Fang continued to call: "Jiang Yan, go through the admission procedures for Gu Yao."

"Here we come." A gentle and helpless voice sounded from behind, and then he saw a tall and slim young male cultivator. Walking out from behind, his eyebrows and eyes were extremely soft. Even though his facial features were not the most outstanding, at this moment, his whole person looked like it had been illuminated by a layer of soft light, which made people feel extremely comfortable. Jiang Yan looked at Teacher Fang and pointed to Gu Yao smiled softly and said: "Gu Yao, come with me."

"Okay." Gu Yao smiled back, took Chi Changye and walked towards Jiang Yan, and followed him to the place of business. At this moment, Tian Feirong and the little fat man was going through the formalities with a frown on their faces. The person next to them was the one who sang with Teacher Fang just now.

The man turned around and saw Jiang Yan and Gu Yao, and said with a smile: "Senior Brother Jiang, aren't these the companions who were just with Junior Brother Tian and the others? Welcome to join our Tianfu Academy. Don't worry, you will never regret it after joining. "

"Junior Brother Zhou, please stop saying a few words and don't persuade Senior Dian Fang. Instead, you just go along with the nonsense." Jiang Yan scolded, but Gu Yao's eyes never left his face. There was no trace of genuine blame on his face. He couldn't help but tremble in his heart. This Senior Brother Jiang looked as gentle as the wind, but he subconsciously felt that he was harder to mess with than this Senior Brother Zhou. Tian Feirong and the little fat man filled out a form with a grimace as Brother Zhou said, and then went to test the spiritual root qualifications.

The little fat man muttered: "Shouldn't the qualifications be tested first, and then see if we can get in through the qualifications?"

Senior Brother Zhou twitched the corner of his mouth, reached out and patted the little fat man on the shoulder, and said: "This is a normal procedure. After you fill out the form and hand in the spirit stone, you are already my junior brother. The qualification test is to arrange your training after entering the academy. " He said this while rolling his eyes in his heart.

Of course, it is important to collect the registration fee first. There are good treatment methods for good qualifications, and there are places for poor qualifications. This is called not to miss any of them. Gu Yao saw from the side that the magic weapon they used to test their spiritual root qualifications was different from the one they had tested at the Gu family before. He stood there and watched curiously. Jiang Yan did not remind them to quickly fill out the form and hand over the spiritual stone. The test instrument was a disk-shaped object with complicated patterns carved on it. Tian Feirong pressed it with one hand, and then three beams of light were reflected from above, one red, one green and one gold. This means that Tian Feirong has the qualification of three spiritual roots. It is much better than Gu Yao's four spiritual roots, but when he sees the light pillars clearly, he also knows that the thickness of his three light pillars is almost the same, and there is no prominent main spiritual root. In other words, if the three spiritual roots are given. If we were to evaluate qualifications on a medium-high scale, this would be the lowest qualification. Tian Feirong was not surprised at what he saw. Just as he was about to take back his hand, he saw another change on the light pillar. "Fire Spiritual Root: 23, Wood Spiritual Root: 24, Golden Spiritual Root: 22."