~ 7 ~

~ Jade ~

"Hello, miss?" A lady walked up to me as I was reading my phone. I jolted my head up and look at the dark hair women infront of me.

"Jade, is it?" I nodded my head at the ladies sweet tone

"Come with me to get you ready for the stage" she started to walk and gestured for me to come with

I followed her into this room where two other women where. There were many cloaks, robes, and other outfits.

There were two small tubs of black paint sitting on a table next to a comfy looking chair

"If you could take a seat miss" another lady pointed to the chair and I sat down.

"Hi, my names Emily and This is Grace, oh and the lady's that bought you in is Ella-Marie. We'll be doing your costumes for the stage".

I looked at the two lady's in surprise, it faded into excitement within a heartbeat

I get to dress up... this should be fun

"We'll be giving you a couple outfits to chose from ". Emily went to picked up a robe, similar to the one Vessels wears but it covered the front. Grace went to grab a jacket with some pants and a shirt. Ella Marie then came in with a black skirt and top.

"Which do you rather?" Grace asked me in a shy, soft voice, her shot, blond fringe covering her icy eyes.

I glanced at them all but the jacket and pants called me. It was the safest option, so I could blend in more. And I don't know, I've never been a dress wearer or someone to want to stand out in a Robe.

I pointed to it, and grace put it on a separate rack as the others put all the things away.

"Okay, we're going to use the same body paint that the boys use". Emily said as she dabes a brush and dipped it in the tar like substance.

I nodded my head as a sigh of approval. I flinched as the cold liquid touched my skin. Grace joined in as they painted my arms.

They covered up my neck, arms, and my calves. I look at myself in the mirror as I put on the outfit.

Wow, I kinda look like a homeless dude that worships a god that probaby doesn't exist, and that dances around making th most stupid and reckless desisions. Eh, about right i thought as i slightly smilled at my thoughts.

Grace had a smile on her face and picked up two masks from a bag.

"There's this one..." she said holding up a black fabric mask with white ruines on it like II's mask

"Or This one..." she said as she held up one that looked like Vessels full face mask, but it was darker and had only 4 eye holes.

I went with the black one, again, I didn't want to stand out.

About half an hour goes by of doing finishing touches and I'm all ready.

I look at myself in the mirror for a moment then thank the girls. I walk out of the room and head towards II.

"God... you look like me, but poorly dressed..." said II half jokingly. I did look like a man...

We laughed for a while then turned as we head Vessels footsteps approach.

His whole body was covered in black paint, he had on his signature coat with his pants and straps for the bottom of them. Of course he wasn't Wearing any shoes.( that's just a Vessel thing ig)

Then there was his mask. The white clay with the intercut red runes painted on it with the Six eye slits breaking the lines. I could feel his strong gaze though the mask, i wondered what his eyes look like beneath it, what colour where they? where they pretty? i bet their a gorgeous shade of amber brown, he looks like and amber-eyed person.