Oneshot

Who doesn't get ready to go to their friend's wedding? Everyone does, wear nice clothes and got decorated themselves.

But then why Jihoon so annoyed staring at his boyfriend looking like a 5 star delicious and expensive dish. He himself is dressed up well but got himself hooked for his own boyfriend.

"Jihoon- ah this is not the right time.. ah-" Junkyu hushed responded to Jihoon who force him on his lap and kissed him, hungrily.

"I know right baby but I just can't help it, when you're looking this beautiful." Jihoon muttered, while pecking his neck making him shivered.

Clutching on both of Jihoon's shoulder, he breathed heavily, feeling his lips all over his neck and his naughty hands on his butt.

"It won't hurt Hyunsuk hyung, if we will be little late, right?"

"Jihoon! We can continue this later..?" Junkyu tried deny this with his soft voice.

"Till then? Suffer alone? Watches you close but can't have?"

Junkyu rolled his eyes. "You're ridiculous." He knows they will be last one even late to reach at the wedding venue but seeing Jihoon's needy eyes, he himself can't control. It's so hot to see Jihoon asking for it.

Both kissing aggressively, tongues fighting for dominance. Junkyu usually doesn't win unless he played dirty, so he hurriedly unzip Jihoon's trouser and gave a harsh squeeze to the clothed bulge, making Jihoon moan and distract.

Jihoon find himself lost in euphoric feelings, when Junkyu devour his hard dick with watery mouth.

With a loud moan and shudder movement he came inside junkyu's mouth.

That made him flinched and woke up,

From his nap.

"What the fuck-?" Junkyu looked around and saw no one in his office working area. He look at his wrist watch and cursed again. He only had 13 minutes to eat lunch.

"I can't believe myself..."

Kim Junkyu literally had a wet dream of his boyfriend, while he accidentally take a nap. In his office.

He is a great employee in the office, even got praised well by so many seniors of him.

Jihoon as well near him. Both hard working. He is just in different department, has gone to somewhere else with his group, being the head in the group he got very less time to contact Junkyu.

And that's how Kim junkyu's suffering, with his 6th wet dream of Jihoon's.

∆∆∆

"Just- can you properly tell me when will you be back? I'm fucking lonely here!" Junkyu bursted in anger. He was doing video call with his boyfriend Jihoon, who's in a hotel room.

"You been fucking lone?" Jihoon squint his eyes and Junkyu glare the shit out of him. He been testing his patience quite while.

"I swear to god if you were here." Junkyu threathen him, Jihoon laughed and apologized.

"Ok I'm sorry. So, how's it going in your department?"

"I DON'T want to talk about that. I just want to know when will you be back?"

"Look baby this is hard to tell... I'm not sure! There's ton of work left, I think it will at least gonna take 3 months.. more..." Hearing this Junkyu couldn't close his mouth. He was shocked to hear the news, "but they said it will be done in 2 months... Now I have to wait for you for three more months?" Junkyu sounded hurt and Jihoon broke.