Trailer

Loud thumping and sounds of dragging can be heard from everywhere in the mansion, Becky was crouched against an old rusty bookcase that looked like it hadn't been touched in years, one hand was holding the edge of the bookcase whilst the other gripped an old ancient dagger, Becky tried keeping her breath slow and quiet, she peeked round the edge of the bookcase and for a moment everything went silent, no dragging, no thumping and the storm outside seemed to have diminished but all that was in Becky's head as her ears were ringing so much she could hardly hear a thing anyway. A crack of thunder shook Becky back to reality and a flash of lightning showed the shadow of the creature.

At the end of the corridor with it's back to her, she saw it. Large hunched back with warts the size of basketballs covering it's back, two long chubby arms with flesh peeling from the bone and dangling, Large legs with stab marks with what looked like blue goo pouring out, Becky smirked as they were from the dagger she had gripped in her hand, gold swirling handle with a silver blade, dripping from the end was the exact blue goo what was coming out of the monster that stood at the end of the corridor.

Becky knew she didn't have much time, she needed to get back to the entrance and grab the artifact before anything else escaped, she just needed to find a way to get past this thing as she there was no way she was doing this on her own. She needed a distraction, she looked around trying to find anything that she could use but there was nothing. She leaned back against the bookcase taking a deep breath ready to make a run for it. 'I can do this' she thought, 'I just need to be quick, run straight past and down the stairs, that large lump won't kee-

*CRASH* *THUMP*

Becky's eyes shot open, 'That was definitely from downstairs' She did not need anymore distractions, all she needed was that artifact and to get out. The monster had disappeared towards the noise which she realised was not good as it went in the direction she needed to be. As she went to slowly leave the safe coven, a hand covered her mouth and pulled her through into a small corridor, Becky wanted to scream and kick but she didn't have much time as she was turned around to reveal someone she was not expecting.

'You're Alive?'