Part 3: Valda's 1600th birthday

Valda Pov

I wake up in my own room and I've had the strangest feeling. I think for a moment and I see that I turned into a cat. I turn back into a person. I get dressed into this 

I put my cape on and leave the castle just to escape for a little bit

I put my cape on and leave the castle just to escape for a little bit. I look around town and happen to see my uncle Loki. I say, "crap."  turn around and said, "Niece." I turn back around and say, "hello uncle." and he hugs me as he says, "happy birthday, my dear." I smile and say, "thank you. but something odd happened." and I say, "after all those magic lessons with gramma, I'm forming powers." he looks around and says, "you need to protect your powers. people might use you for them." I nod and he says, "come. the family sent me to get you. it's time to find out what you are the goddess of." I sigh and say, "I suppose you're right, uncle Loki." he kisses my head and brings me back to the palace but I stopped by to see Heimdall before the party. he bows and I say, "please, my friend. no need for that." he says, "happy birthday, princess. your grandfather invited me to the party." and I say, "I know. I told him to. if  were to attend, you had to come too for a night off." he smiles and says, "your kindness means a lot to me, Valda. you have no idea. thank you for this." I smile and say, "no. thank you, my friend. for doing what's best for Asgard." and I say, "I must return to my duties until the party. see you then, my friend." he nodded and I turn back to uncle Loki. 

at the palace 

I walk around and I see my mother. I say, "Mom!" she smiles at me and opens her eyes wide for me to hug her. she smiles and says, "happy birthday, my princess." and I thank her as she handed me a flower. and I ask, "where's grandma, papa, and daddy?" and she asks, "avoiding them, are we?" I say, "just until the ceremony. mom, you know it's a big day for daddy. he'd want me to celebrate. these are important royal milestones. I love daddy, I do. but oh my worlds, he can be so excited about things." she smiles and says, "you are definitely my daughter. my love, I had you with your dad because I knew he'd love us. and he does. he feels really proud to have a princess. please, just do this. for him. besides, we both have presents for you." and my mom hands me a necklace to me. 

and she says, "you, my daughter, are my whole world

and she says, "you, my daughter, are my whole world. when I saw you and held you, you became the love of my life. you're my love and daddy's whole world and our little princess. you and I will wear these of our bond. the bond that holds us close to one another. if we're ever apart, find me with this necklace." I smile, hug her and say, "I love you, mama." she kisses my forehead and says, "I love you more, my sweetheart. now, go find your daddy. he has another gift for you." I nodded and go to find my father.