17

Meet his parents

"Are you,for real?!"

"What, You don't want the book? I could give it to yukie"

"Hey! I want that! Give me"

Mika yamaka quickly took the book from xeym hand as her eyes sparkling.

"What so good,about that book?"

"Shush!"

The brunette girl put her pointy finger on her friend lips to shut her up "don't you know,this book is so famous!"she said with excited expression.

"And i love how to imaginate the fiction male to be my boyfriend"she sigh dreamily.

"Ehem"

"What?!"

Mika look at her friend with raising eyebrows "what?"xeym asked her back "you coughing behind me...wait-if you in front of me ..then who's behind me?"she asked looking scared.

"Mika-chan"

Xeym smile cheekiky and poked mika left cheek "daishou,is here...i'm going back to work-bye² and goodluck"she grinned widely at the froze girl.

"Mika"

The brunette girl boyfriend called out her name and slowly mika turn to face her boyfriend "i'm sorry suguru! I didn't mean to think about other boys then you!"

"Apologize accepted,you ready to go?"

"Where?and suguru what are you doing here?"

"What do you think,i'm doing here-of course to pick you from your work and we going to amusement park"

"Ah,i forget my work shift end earlier then ze-chan"

She hit her forehead with her palm "that's enough,let's go?"daishou suguru quickly stopped his girlfriend from keep hitting her own forehead.

"Alright!"she beamed with happiness.

This make her boyfriend chuckle and give her an offering hand and mika put her hand on that male warm hand.

"where do you get that book? you know i can afford that"he just realize that his girlfriend hold a book on her other hand.

"Ze-chan brought it for me as a gift"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously,indeed"

She nodded her head variously while daishou only shake his head "do you thanks her,already?"he asked this make mika stop on her track.

"Ah,i forget! I need to go back and give her a thanks for buying me this book"

Mika tried to go back to her work place but being stoped by her boyfriend "mika-chan,you could thanking her later.by calling her"

"Right,sorry suguru...let's go to the amusement park!"

--

Before mika and her boyfriend walk away from the karasu resturant,two girls stalked them from kitchen area "who's that?"yukie asked the black haired girl.

"That daishou suguru,mika boyfriend"

"Ah,i remember that guy from nohebi high school"

"Indeed"

"Mika-chan lucky,he look like a millionaire"

"That because he a business man,of course he got that money"

"Heh,if my boyfriend were like him...he totally became billionaire ceo already"

Yukie said with proud expression "wait your boyfriend is a billionaire ceo or volleyball player?"xeym look at her with confused expression "volleyball player,but he came from wealth family who own a business"she told the girl.

"Who's your boyfriend...since that day i'm asking who's your boyfriend?"

"You know him already"

"Huh,i don't kno-"

"Kuroo,coming and asked him who my boyfriend"

Yukie pushed xeym out from the kitchen area after seeing the young ceo come inside their work place.

"Yukie!"

The reddish brown haired girl only wave her hand innocently at her co-worker who giving her a death glare.

--

Kuroo stared at the waitress girl who sit opposite from him "what's wrong with that glare,little waitress?"he asked with raising eyebrows.

"what do you mean?"she snaped herself from keep glaring at yukie who smile sheepishly at her behind that cashier counter.

"That 'deathly' glare"

"Oh,it's nothing...anyway,what are you doing here.kuroo-san?"

"I forgot to asked you yesterday about something"

"About what?"

She asked curiosly "my mom asked me to brought you on family dinner tonight,and she want to meet you"this make xeym choke on her saliva.

"You okay,little waitress"

"Ehem,yes.i'm okay-could i talk with yukie for a minute?"

She asked with nerovus tone and kuroo nodded his head "sure,i will be waiting"he said and just like that xeym stood from her seat and quickly walk toward yukie side.

"Hey,what's wrong with you!"

The reddish brown haired girl pouting when she being dragged back at the kitchen area and watch her co-worker pacing back and forth with nervous expression.

"What happened?"she asked worriedly.

"Yukie,help me"

"Why?"

"Kuroo-san mother want to meet me,tonight at their family dinner..not only that i will meet his father too and i'm not ready"she said with teary eyes "hey,hey-everything will be ok,his parents only want to meet you not eat you so calm down, okay?"yukie said with soft tone.

Xeym nodded her head and take a deep breath to calm her nervous down "that's right,take a deep breath and calm down everything will be alright"

"Meet his parents only a first step, not the challanged one which you will meet his whole family's sooner".