𝟏 | 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨.. 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬! <𝟑

--------☽𖤐☾--------

,,How the hell did he come up with this idea!? This is stupid!", Jouno complained as he stuffed his bag with some of his clothes. Tecchou just shrugged and watched Jouno carefully.

,,I think it's going to be fun. You should try to have some fun too, y'know?"

Jouno spun around and glared (I know he's blind- I just don't know what to write.) at him before he threw a shirt at Tecchou.

Tecchou caught it with ease and threw it back at Jouno who has his back turned at Tecchou again. The shirt landed on his head and Tecchou tried not to laugh, knowing that Jouno would kick his ass if he did.

,,I- You idiot! Don't you have stuff to do? Like packing your clothes or so?"

,,I already did that. I just like annoying you."

,,Idiot", Jouno just muttered. After that, he started to ignore Tecchou who laid on his bed, watching the wall. It took him 15 minutes to realize that he forgot to pack his sword so he needed to leave Jouno's room.

𖤐

Shortly after Jouno finished packing his stuff, it knocked on the door.

,,Are you finished, Jouno? Teruko is getting impatient."

Jouno recognized that voice as Tachihara's.

,,Yeah, I'll be out in a second!", he shouted. He heard Tachihara's footsteps as they got quieter.

Before he left his room, he checked if he had everything. His headphones were the most important thing. He couldn't stand Tecchou's breathing as well as his heartbeat.

,,Jouno! Come out there, we are leaving!"

Tecchou.

Jouno grumbled and took his bags. He wouldn't admit it but they were heavy.

He opened the door and knew that Tecchou was standing in front of him.

,,May I Help you?"

Jouno thought for a moment.

,,Yeah, why not. I can get away from you easier this way", Jouno said as he handed Tecchou his bags.

Tecchou actually carried them like they were nothing.

--------☽𖤐☾---------

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? ^^