Chapter VIII - What?!

I-I watched y-you die.. h-how??

No one's POV:

The engine revving sound was like music to your ears. The brawl has begun.

"Coming through!!!" -y/n

The guys have ganged upon you since you were a girl. You left hooked a guy, he went flying crashing on the ground. The thought of fighting and crushing skulls amazed your unstable brain. Adrenaline was pumping through your whole body. You came across a tall guy, he had a smug on his face due to the height advantage, the guy ended up cornering you, you used the streetlight poll behind you as an advantage and sprinted towards it.

"Making a desperate attempt like that won't work sweetheart." The guy commented.

"Desperate attempt?" You used the pole as a stepping stone and got up to his height. The guy widened his eyes, you kicked the guy right across his face knocking him out.

"Yo! Sick move y/n!" Smiley had his signature smile on his face and went back on beat someone.

Suddenly something struck in your brain.

'draken! Where the hell is he?! Shit! I got carried away.' You rushed through the crowd hoping to find the tall dude. Suddenly someone caught your shoulders and lifted you above the ground. You swung your legs to kick his face but the man caught your shoulders even tighter and started crushing it.

You groaned in pain. "What the fuck dude. Killing wasn't part of the plan!! And you're from Toman!" You screamed in pure agony.

Suddenly peh-yan appeared in front of you. "Peh! What the hell are you doing?!" You shouted at the guy trying to ignore the pain coming from your now broken limbs.

"You.. y/n.. you abandoned pah.." he was trembling. A glint of shining metal in his hands caught your attention.

"I? abandoning pah?! What the hell are you talking about peh?! Have you lost your mind?!"

"Shut your mouth..You are the reason he is in jail.... you came in the middle and got yourself stabbed. You could've given the report to the police and said the incident was a pure misunderstanding, but no... You didn't tell anything and stayed silent. You came in the middle so you could put pah-chin in jail. Right?!" Peh shouted gripping the knife.

'what? Huh?! What nonsense is he speaking about?!'

"Peh.. what the hell?! Did you hit your head while coming here?! Why would I do that?! All I did was respect pah's decision!!!-" A sharp pain was shooting through your entire body. Blood dripping from your mouth.

*Cough*

"What..." Your breathing was shaky. Peh pulled back the knife, a pool of blood started forming below you, peh dropped the knife. He stood silently processing what he just did. He mouthed a 'sorry' and ran into the crowd. The guy behind you yanked you far and disappeared. Your head was spinning. It was like the world was falling apart. The blood quickly started to spread around you.

You tried to get up but failed miserably due to your broken limbs.

"Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! DAMN IT!! FUCK!!"

You laid on the ground. You gave up. 'it's no use. I'm gonna die here. It's destined. I hope Takemichi will be able to help Draken. Sorry... Everyone.'

"SAKU!!!" That was the last thing you heard before the darkness took over your vision.

----------