♡~||Chapter 12||~♡

Me: Here's Chapter 12~ @BrklynGamer243 gave me this idea about Hao acting more like a father, and I thought I added it in and thought of a reason why he acts like a father most of the time. lol, Enjoy~

Japanese | English

♡~~~♡

I was excited when my brother told me his match started tomorrow, I was excited but then he ruined my mood when he said I couldn't watch it. So, here I am sulking in Nichrom's room sitting between his legs. I cross my arms, and as he wraps his arms around my waist he chuckles.

"No need to sulk, Mio-chan. He's your big brother, he wants to keep you protected mostly from when he kills others." He spoke softly, kissing the top of my head.

I let out a breath "I know...but I have seen him kill humans and shamans alike before in our past lives. I can handle it, I just...want to cheer him on, is all."

He chuckles nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck making me let out a sigh of bliss and a soft moan escaped my lips as he started to leave butterfly kisses.

"You are too cute, Mio-chan~. But I'm curious about something, Lord Hao acts more like a father than a big brother to you."

"Hm?" I move on my knees facing him. "That's because one of our past lives I didn't get reborn after his birth, but I did end up being reborn as his daughter."

"Wow, so that's why he acts like your brother, and like a father?"

Giggling softly, I lean forward kissing his lips. "Hai~. So in a way, it was weird calling him otou-san instead of Nii-san, at that moment hehe."

"Wow, that would be weird. But I guess Lord Hao still has his fatherly instinct."

"Hai, it gets overwhelming at times but I know he's just protective of me. I'm the first person to care about him, and don't look at him like some monster or demon." I told him gently, as I trailed my fingers along his jawline.

"Hm, that explains a lot. Instead of sitting here, do you want to go on our date? I have everything packed, and I even had Kanna, Marion, and Matilda pick out a swimsuit for you."

My eyes lit up "Are we going swimming at the river side of the island~?"

He smiles and nods, I cheered standing up. He chuckles as he stands up as well, walks to his drawer pulls it out, and hands it to me.

"Here you go, I'll wait for you outside my room."

"Hai~."

When he left I took my dress off and put on the top, then the bottom. I opened the door and did a  slow spin showing it off.

"What do you think? The girls have good taste~." 

I beam seeing his red face, staring me up and down but pouted when he suddenly had his top robe over my head, so now I'm wearing his robe...comfy can't deny that and I can smell his wonderful vanilla and nature scent on it. I blush when he has no top on anymore.

"Can't have you walking around with just that on." He blushes shyly.

"But, what about you?" I pouted. "What if girls see you and stare? I don't want no other girls to look at what's mine."

He blinks and then chuckles, kissing my lips and making me confused.

"No worries, no one will be around they are focused on the match. Come, I like to have all the day with my hime~."

He took my hand in his and we started walking towards the beach area of the island. When we got there I happily rushed over to the water started, I quickly took Nichrom's top robes off folded them nicely, placed them down, and walked into the water shivering as it was cold. Nichrom joined me, seeing he was now only in his pants, he took his shoes off as we started splashing each other and then swimming around then just sat on the ground with me sitting between his legs, him holding me like back in his bedroom. He put his top robes back on me so I wouldn't catch a cold, I was so happy I never wanted this to end.