~🌟Im Chuck Bass🌟~

GG: Morning Upper easy siders. I hope today will bring rest for all of you, isn't scheming so tiring? I know it is...
News is Serena's cousin, y/n has got comfortable in New York, but will she survive the scandals. I guess we will have to wait...

"MORNING!" Serena shouts in my ear. I check the clock and it's 8.43 AM.

"Isn't it a bit early to be up yet Serena?" I say planting my face in the pillow

"In California maybe, but in New York we are ready for the drama packed day ahead!"

Life is more relaxed in California...

I was born in New York but grew up in California with my mother, who is a famous actress. My father is around but I often never see him as he is a businessman that travels a lot. I decided to come stay with Lily, my aunt while I attend Columbia. even though I feel privileged to go to such a prestigious school, my dreams are to become a model...

I get up and put on quite a casual outfit on, a gorgeous skirt and knitted jumper. It's currently fall here in New York. And I love fall.

"Darling!" Lily shouts from the kitchen

I run out quickly

"I want to let you know we will be having a family
brunch, and don't worry, Rufus won't be making waffles!" She exclaims laughing at Rufus.

One thing about Rufus is that he loves waffles and although we love them, we don't want to eat them 3 times a day...

I promise to be there and head out. I need to go to the Waldorfs home as Eleanor has hired me for a fashion show in two weeks time. I will be modelling her latest line which I find gorgeous!

I take a taxi and as we are driving, we come to dramatic stop. I look outside and see a massive limo. I just know it's going to be some rich privileged person and although I kind of fit that that description I don't stop in the middle of the road.

" if you wanted to get my attention, you could've just stripped, you didn't have to nearly crash into my limo." This man says in a suit. He looks like my age but totally snobbish

"Could you please get out the road your making me late" I say agitated. I hate people like that. I mean, I didn't hate the look of him he was quite handsome but I hate that type of attitude. I roll my eyes and get back in my taxi.

After what feels like years I get to the Waldorf residence and am greeted by Blair. I've only been in the city for a few weeks but I've grown close to Blair because I like how forward she is. At first I hated her as she planned a scheme against me but we soon sorted out our differences. And now, we are friends!

I have my meeting about the fashion show with Eleanor and try on some more clothes and then I got measured and all the usual stuff. I'm relieved once it's over! Now I get to go home and have a lovely brunch!

As I'm making my way back, I see a limo and I'm pretty sure it is the same one as earlier and I don't take much notice to it.

I get back to Lily's apartment and everyone is seated.

"Ah, y/n you made it! You get a chance to meet Charles."

"Who?" I ask sitting downs and grabbing some food.

"Chuck bass, my son, sort of!" Lily says

"Oh yes I've heard of him" I say

And I have heard of him. He has a reputation of being a bit i don't know, scandalous? I'm pretty sure that's not true though and I'm excited to meet him.

"Charles!" Lily says getting up from her seat.

I turn around and I can't believe who it is.

It's the idiot with the limo! I can't believe it's him.

As Lily and him are greeting each other, Serena turns to me and says, "I'd watch out, you're his type."

Ew. I could never. I hate all people like him and I don't wish to be associated with him in any way.

"Charles, this is y/n" Lily says kindly.
"I'm Chuck bass" he says basically repeating Lily

I shake his hand and as I do something inside my tingles. I don't know what it is.

We all sit down and coincidently Chuck decides to sit next to me.

" I apologise for earlier, although I still want your clothes on the floor." He says whispering in my ear. I can feel his words travel through me.

We catch eye contact just for a second but I realise the depth in his eyes, they are almost hypnotising.

"I adopted Chuck after his father's and my late husband's unfortunate death. And I'm so happy i did" Lily says smiling . I never knew his father died.

We talked for about an hour about everything but me and Chuck kept making eye contact. I couldn't help it. Something in me was drawn to him. And i knew he felt the same...