Chapter One Hamilton x Beastars

Alexander Hamilton was in the court room holding courts. He dropped tennis. 

It was the case everyone was talking about in New York. Legoshi was suing Aaron Burr for being in the room when it happened. The room where it happened was the shower. He had grounds for it. What a perv. 

'On what grounds did you think this act was appropriate Aaron Burr, Sir?' Said Alexander Hasselhoff. 

'Because I am the most devious bastard in New York City'. Said Aaron Burr in his own defense. 

'Well that's not exactly going to hold up in court.' Replied Alexander Hemmingway. 

'Ok well I can sing better than you.'

Aaron Burr was given the death penalty. 

Fortunatly, there was no one around to actually execuete him because they all died aiming their rifles to the sky instead of at the other person like fucking idiots. They wouldve survived if they followed the 10 dual commandmands: 

1. Shake your opponents hand, then give him a kiss, and tell him he's grand. 

Anyway after court ended Alexander Hathaway and his client Legoshi went out into the hallway. Legoshi blushed. 'I-It was really nice for you to stand up for me today UWU.' 

'Well, I am your lawyer.'

Legoshi farted nervously. 'M-m-maybe we could get coffee?? Perchance??'

'You can't just say Perchance? But ok.'

Louis and Alexander Hamilton stood in the hotel room together. 

'Theres only one bed Alexander Hamilton!' Dearly explained Louis. 

'I guess we'll both have to be in the room where it happens...' Said Alexander Hamilton sexily. 

Louis edged Alexander with his Antlers and then everyone came. 

Louis said Alexander should finish on his antlers but Alexander Hamilton said 'I am not throwing away my shot' and got Louis Pregnant.