Simply One Hell Of An Ending (Final Part!)

____________________________________
(As A Side Note Before This Part Starts, Unless This Gets A Lot Of Hype Under It No More Parts Will Be Made As I've Got Ideas For Other Series And I Want The Two Going On Right Now To Be Finished And Wrapped Up In A Nice Bow, With That Out Of The Way Let The Final Part Begin!)
____________________________________

After A Week Of Setting Up All Of The Invites And Getting Everything Perfectly How I Wanted, It Was Finally The Wedding Day.

I Was Both Excited And Slightly Nervous For The Big Day, Since Sebastian Was Helping Me Get Ready He Made And Effort To Make Me Feel Better..  "So, Y/n..." He Started "I Assume You're Nervous." He Said Right As Always.

I Was Nervous To Tell Him Everything I Was Feeling In That Moment, But I Did Anyways, Because Lovers Shouldn't Keep things From Eachother.

"I'm Very Nervous Love, I'm Excited, But Nervous, I Guess I'm Afraid That Claude Might Ruin The Wedding, I Know That If He Did I Could Easily Kill Him... But I Just Want This Day To Be Perfect..."

He Nodded Understandingly, He Out Of Everyone Understood Her. "I Understand Completely My Love, I Know You're Worried Of Our Perfect Day Being Ruined, But No Need. For As Long As You're By My Side Nothing Can Ruin What We Have." He Said With A Warm Smile.

I Couldn't Help But Smile Back, He Always Had A Way Of Making Me Feel Better No Matter What Happened I Knew He'd Always Be There.

As I Looked At Him With Love, We Both Had Finished Getting Ready, He Gave Me An Encouraging Nod Before I Walked Down The Aisle Alone And Reached The Arch, We Both Knew Normally The Man Walked Down The Aisle First, But We Wanted To Show We Didn't Care For Gender Roles.

He Soon Followed Down The Aisle, He Had On A Resting Face, But I Could Tell That He Was Absolutely Excited For This To Finally To Be Happening.

After The Vows And Up Until The Objectionable Everything Was Perfect... Until Claude Spoke Up "I OBJECT! THAT SHOULD BE ME UP THERE WITH HER! NOT HIM!" He Shouted Clearly Looking For A Fight.

After Hearing Him Shout I Pulled My Reaper Sythe And Slashed Claude Up Without Missing A Heartbeat, I Disposed Of The Body Before Returning To Sebastian.

"Now Where Were We?" I Started "Ah Yes!" I Said Before Kissing Him, We Were Now Officially Married, And It Was A Start Of A New Life From Now On.

~𝓕𝓲𝓷