freshman

note: i mostly thought of this late at night a few mounths ago, i wrote it down but i do have to apoligize, the first chapter does not have much conflict so might be a little boring but i think that the next chaper will be better

oct 2
I'm in 9th grade and today a 12th grader came up to me. her name is Ashly. she saw that I was wearing a shirt from a popular anime and so we spent lunch talking about some other shows. she also asked if I cosplayed. i told her about a Halloween years ago were I dressed up a a harry potter character and how I did a half assed hanji zoe for a school's spirit day a few years ago.

oct 10
Ashly and I have been hanging out a lot and I think I want to have here meet my friends from middle school soon. we are all in 9th grade to 7th grade but I think with me to talk to she will be fine.

oct 12
the hang out was awesome, she was excepted fully but today in the halls she also told me that it isn't something she wants to do to much because most of us are a good bit younger, she did say it was fun and she would be willing to go sometimes though.
ash is not going to college, she says that it is too expensive and that she has been saving the money she makes from YouTube for a while. she wants to save a lot of it and just keep doing videos for ever. she also gets payed to edit videos for other people which is kinda cool. I don't think that she has a perfect plan but she still has time.

oct 31
I forgot about this for a while didn't I? well there is a lot going on. I have been so busy with school and my step mother has been yelling at me about some stuff. oh I never told you this but my parents split when I was young and my step mother is pretty bad. I live with my mom but I see my dad every other weekend. I don't like it with him.
ash and I have hung out outside of school a little, we watched some anime on my Chromebook because I have access to a crunchy roll account. in exchange for letting her use my account (with me) she fends off the bullies that are older. she is kinda like my personal bodyguard at school. ash is my only friend right now, no one wants to be friends with the "know it all" alt kid, its fine though because I have I other friends that I can always depend on.

nov 3
I the seniors are gone for a week on a teem building trip, after that they have a lot of testing so ash wont be around for a while. I did make a new friend named Maya today though.
I once made a AI chat bot named Maya to be my therapist so finding someone with the same name was funny. Maya is in my grade and she has a lot of common interest with me. for starters we both watched some of the same shows and we both like the same music.

nov 6
Maya actually is friends with ash too, they aren't close but they used to hang out till the lack of time they had to hang out pulled them apart.

nov 8
I brought sushi that I made last night to school and a lot of people wanted to try a peace, my sushi was made with raw fish and I don't like to share it so tomorrow I will bring some more into share that are made with cheaper ingredients.

dec 14
ok so I forgot about this again but I have really good news! ash asked me to cosplay with her for one YouTube video and I said yes. we are doing Nagisa and karma from assassination classroom. I'm shorter so I'm Nagisa. the video is about karma teasing Nagisa for the dress. I cant wait.

dec 18
it went well, we even did a photo shoot later. I hope we do it again sometime.

dec 23
I told my dad about it, instead of being happy for me he just go made that I showed my face online. well it was mostly my step mom yelling but he never stopped her and to me that is just as bad as doing it himself. I had my face mostly altered with make up and you wouldn't recognize me either because of the wig and I didn't speak like I usually do. I don't get why they were so made.

dec 28
at the end ish of each month content creator get paid, I knew this from some idea of being a YouTube I had in middle school (I gave up after the first few videos, I was not even good at what I was doing). ash never talked to me about payment and I didn't think of it because to me I was just helping a friend out with something. my pay was in having fun. anyway, she texted me about it and asked what present I wanted. I hated that she asked, on one hand I didn't want to say a number to high because she needs to save the money, one the other hand I didn't want her to think I want to sell myself short or something. I asked here how much she thinks would be good and I said that anything was fine.
https://cdn.ifaketextmessage.com/convos/2023/08/iphone-sWHN.png