chapter 5

Author's pov

Khaw Deog Yeon, a simple yet kind person who is having a very prominent lifestyle according to y/n's pov. But in reality y/n doesn't even know a 0.1% of khaw Deog Yeon, from the very beginning she is used to that he is a very kind person. But khaw Deog Yeon, is doing such things behind
Y/n's back.. that y/n doesn't even have a clue about it....

Y/n's pov

I was lying down on my bed scrolling through my phone untill i received a text from khaw deog Yeon ...

In the text

Heyyy...
(11:05pm)

Hii..
(11:06pm)

Are you busy right now?!
(11:06pm)

Noo.. I was just scrolling through...
(11:06pm)

Ohh can I come over?
(11:07pm)

Now?
(11:07pm)

Yeah if u don't have any problem..
(11:07pm)

No I don't... Okay you can come...

(11:08pm)

Okay on my way..
(11:08pm)

Back to y/n's pov

Ohh man so I need to organise my room.. i soon got up and organised my bed.. it was enough clean for a person to come and stay over.. I was wearing black shorts and a shirt which was perfectly fitting my body.. untill i heard the door bell it was 11:20pm... Wow he is so fast.. anyway and i go and opened the door..

"Heyy" "what's up" and with that he hand me an bouquet of flowers "wow but why a bouquet of flowers" "why you deserve it" "thanks".. and he came inside my apartment.. "hm did you organised it for me??" "Yeah cause why not" he just smiled at me..I don't know but when he look at me or even smile at me i low-key fell kinda weird though but anyway..

He opened his long coat "give me I will keep it for you" and he hand over his coat to me and I went to keep it.. 'I wish one day you can behave with me like this not as a friend but been mine'  khaw deog Yeon thought to himself..

Y/n's pov

As I went to keep his coat i thought to look through his coat cause why not I am his best friend.. but when I put my hand in one of his coat pocket I pulled out a picture of me and him together when we both got our first job.. but why is he carrying this with him.. I went to him "umm why are you keeping this picture with you"..

Khaw deog Yeon pov

When I saw y/n with the picture in her hand I was schoked oh Mann shitt.. "one day I just kept it in my pocket and forget to take it out" "oh" by her expression she at first didn't believed it but soon she shrugged it off..
I need to be careful now..
.....

They both had some food.. y/n and deon Yeon was sitting next to each other khaw deog Yeon was staring at her for long but she didn't noticed that.. Khaw deong Yeon was so amazed by her beautie that he can't help but stair..

Soon they finished their food and he was sitting on the couch and was scrolling through his phone.. "I have completed my work" she said "oh that's nicee" "yeah" "do u wanna go somewhere?" "Where?" "Maybe some clubbing?" He said wispering "nope I don't feel like" "let's go y/n whenever I ask u to go club you always say that" "uh but why club?" "Please please please " "uh okay let me get dressed".... "Can I help" he said wispering but not loud for her to listen... "Uh did u said something?" "Uh nope nothing" "uh okay"..

She got dressed real quick she was wearing a blue off-shoulder dress it was kinda revealing it was up to her knees. The dress was showing her curves properly. When he saw her he was mesmerized by her look 'i wish she could now be on my lap' he thought.. "so let's go"..

Time skip to club

The music was so loud that I can be heard from outside.. they both entered.. untill u/n saw him yeah taecyeon 'oh man what the fuck he is doing here??!!' she thought.. totally unaware what was gonna happen with her tonight..

Taecyeon pov

I was with my friends and some girls to
company me untill I was her y/n 'oh wow let's create a scene'..

I walked towards her she was with a man wait.. it is my cousin.. but still I went cause I like fun in my fucking life.. she was sitting wearing an blue not att all revealing outfit.. her let's were inter crossed giving a better look.. I saw my cousin just focusing at her 'wow'..

I went up her "hey beautie" she was taking shots after shots.. she was fucking high.. "what do u want!" She said looking at me drinking..

Khaw deong Yeon pov

I was looking at y/n her dress her figure everything was so good I can't help but look.. untill I was my cousin taecyeon.. i ignored cause we don't talk much so I thought that he might not recognised me.. when I heard him calling my girl beautie my blood was boiling I was feeling like I could get up any time and knock him out.. but I kept my cool..

Back to author's pov

Y/n was so high that she couldn't even recognised him "what happened?" "Nothing" taecyeon said smarking at her he put his hand on her exposed thing but she didn't even reacted.. "leave. Her. Taecyeon" his so called cousin said..
"Why sound i brother is she ur girl friend or what?"
Khaw deong Yeon got up his sit and grabbed his hand away "wait what are u doing?" Y/n got up but she stubbled as she was high up "brother go back.. she there are many girls waiting for you or should I say sluts" khaw deog Yeon said smarking at his cousin..

His brother got furious at his words "oh so you take her now??" Khaw deong Yeon left his hand and punched his cousin.. and taecyeon put his hand on his bruised cheek "you took a very wrong move brother" and taecyeon got up and punched his brother.. his brother fall on the sit and grabbed.. and they both continued to fight. Soon they got surrounded by crowd..

They both were separated.. both were covered with bruised faces and blood was coming out of there lips and cheek.. khaw deog Yeon grabbed y/n's wrist and pull her out "WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING MOTHER FUKER??!!" taecyeon shouted.. first time he had fight for a girl like all of a sudden..

They both got into the car droved in y/n's appartment.. when they entered he pushed her on the bed "what r u doing?" She said stumbling he pulled her down by her shoulders and opened his belt and tie her hand up her head and ripped her dress off..

He grabbed her by her neck pulling her into a forceful kiss and kissed her.. the kiss was full of obsession like he was dieing to do this.. and...

.....

Author's note..

I hope u liked it.. yeah I know I had posted after a long time but my exams was going on and I was on a break so yeah.. but stay tuned for the next chapter cause... You know so byeeee...

Word count - 1243..