New start

Time skip.
Nobita reached the hospital.

Nobita - Suneo you car keys. ( he said while giving suneo his car key.

Suneo - hmm yaa.

Nobita - Ya one more thing, is dekisugi is still unconscious ?

Suneo - yes but his conditions is better now.

Nobita - ohh okay thank .

Suneo - also nobita gian and shizuka are coming to see dekisugi .

Nobita - hmm okay .

Nobita went to Dekisugi's ward.
When he entered the room he saw dekisugi lying on the bed. Nobita was feeling very bad cause whatever the condition of dekisugi's is. It's all because of him.

Nobita was sitting near dekisugi since 1hr while holding his hand. He didn't realize when he fell asleep there.

30 min skip

Nobita opened his eyes. And what he  saw was that dekisugi woke up and ya was staring at him.

Nobita - dekisugi you woke up I am so glad yk how much worried I was for you. I felt so bad that you got into an accident because of me. ( he said while tears started forming in his eyes).

Dekisugi - you were worried for me? ( he said while looking at nobita with a smirk) .

Nobita - because.. Umm. Um.. Ya because you got into an accident because of me. ( he said with a pouty face).

Dekisugi - nobita listen it was not your fault i was the one who didn't crossed the road carefully. Don't blame yourself naa.

Nobita - really. ( he said while making a cute puppy face)

Dekisugi - hmm aww my baby you are so cute.

Nobita - I am not you baby ( he said while blushing)

Dekisugi - nobita yk i used to like you but now I don't like you. ( he said with a serious face)

Nobita - huhhh but why? ( he said while tears again started forming in his eyes)

Dekisugi - because now...

Nobita - now?

Dekisugi - i love my babyyyy ( he said while holding nobita's cheeks).

Nobita - youu youuu i hate you ( he said while crying)

Dekisugi - aww my baby don't cry I will not tease you like this again. I love you na . Do you love me back?

Nobita - hmn ( he said while sobbing)

Dekisugi - baby don't cry now I am here na shh don't cry. ( he said while hugging nobita.)

Dekisugi held nobita's hand as he wasn't able to hug him due to the ventilation, and said don't ever think that I am gonna leave you and what happend former was my mistake it was none of ur fault so don't blame urself for anything that happend

After that nobita took the opportunity, leaned in and kissed degisugi. As he kissed degisugi, he was in shock because nobita was a shy boy who don't take rash movement.

As he was kissing him suneo was opening the doors of the ward because shizuka and gian was commin' to meet degisugi after the few weeks they got heard about it from suneo, as they both were busy with their works in the collage.

As suneo opend the door he saw nobita kissing degisugi and understood the assignment and closed the door as he showed the fingers to the wardboy in secret that no one other than him to understand those moves as he was his personal wardboy, he helped him in distracting them.

While in the room, nobita heard the opening and shutting of the door and lean backwards and said to degisugi that he is heard some noises from outside the door so he will go and check and in that meantime u calm down what u have gotten hard (with a smirk).

Degisugi while blushing told nobita to go and check outside the door that what  had happened to interrupt such a good time of mine.

Nobita went outside too see who was there. When we went outside he saw gian and shizuka talking to suneo. He went near them and said, " What are you guys doing here come dekisugi is in his ward ".

They all went in dekisugi's ward .

Gian - I am really sorry dekisugi, I didn't knew about your situation.

Shizuka - mee to dekisugi .

Dekisugi - it's okay everyone.

After that they all had a chit-chat conversation.

Shizuka - guys I think I should leave now it's already 10 pm.

Dekisugi - yes I think you should leave it's getting late

After shizuka left. Suneo asked nobita if he is going to stay here nobita replied yes that he will stay in dekisugi's ward's
tonight to take care of him.

Gian - excuse me guys I am taking suneo from here I need to have a conversation with him. ( Gian said this to nobita and dekisugi)

Meanwhile suneo was giving Gian a weird look.

Nobita & dekisugi - yaa okay

Gian held suneo's hand and Gian took suneo in suneo's office. He closed the door and he pinned suneo on the wall.

Suneo - don't tell me you are going to fuck me here. It's a damn hospital not a hotel. ( he said this in a attitude)

Gian - well ya i will . I want to do it here.

Gian started kissing suneo's neck making him moan.While unbuttoning suneo's shirt.

Suneo - stop... it.. umm.... ah...we.... Are not going.... ah... to do it here.

Gian - don't worry no buddy will see us here. Just don't moan too loud otherwise people will get know what we  are doing. ( he said with a smirk).

Gian kissed suneo. The kiss was not loveable it was full of lust . Gian unbuttoned suneo's and his own shirt. They both were half naked till now. Gian was kissing suneo's chest making him moan . Suneo was trying his best not to moan too  loud . Gian started opening suneo's belt. He took off suneo's pants. He started rubbing suneo's thing .

Suneo - ahh just do it fast.

Sueno's hands went towards gian's belt he immediately unbuckled his belt and took of his jeans.

Gian - aren't you too desperate. ( he said with a smirk) .

Suneo - yes I am now fuck me you bastard.

Gian - ok as wish.

Gian turned suneo toward the wall . He took off both of their clothings leaving both of them naked. Gian entered suneo all of sudden without warning him. Making suneo scream.

Suneo "ahhhh...you...ah ...you....bastard ahh..do it slowly.... Um.... Ah.. You will tear me apart " .

Gian - but don't you like it rough ( he said while again thrusting into  suneo).

Suneo"ahhhhh........... ahhh.... it hurts......".

Gian"just bear it a little after that it will not hurt " ( he again slammed into  suneo)

Suneo"umm.... ahhh... Ahh...... "

Suneo was becoming a moaning bitch in front of Gian. He became a mess in front of him. Gian was fucking suneo in such way that suneo started sobbing.

Gian "do you want me to stop ".

Suneo - " No.. Ahh..... continue..... Ahhh.. I.. I like...the..... Pain ".

Gian " Are you sure? "

Suneo - just do ......your ........um....work...... Ahhhhhh...... just fuck ... Me. .

Gian - sure.

.........................................................................