Summary + WARNINGS

P.S CHAPTER ONE KEEPS GLITCHING. It keep switching places with Chapter 2 and whenever I fix it it jumps again. I apologize but no matter how many times I fix it chapter 2 keeps jumping into first place again.

⚠️ WARNING 18+⚠️

This book entails various mature contents such as:
• Anxiety, self-esteem issues, abuse.
• Graphic details of murder, gore and fighting.
• Sexual kinks such as: DaddyDom, BDSM, ropes/chains, polygamy, slight CNC, manhandling, but also fluff and aftercare.
• Strong language and swearing.
• also avoiding toxic relationships

This is the only warning, I will not put warnings in front of chapters.

If you think this may trigger you, I advise you not to read. This is MxMxMxM book, which means a whole lot of gay.

This is a dark fantasy book, so be warned.

In the mystical realm of Rivenholm, where dark enchantments and treacherous intrigue rule, a young half-blood thief known as Mirk lives a life of cunning and survival on the shadowy streets

In the mystical realm of Rivenholm, where dark enchantments and treacherous intrigue rule, a young half-blood thief known as Mirk lives a life of cunning and survival on the shadowy streets. His nimble fingers have never failed him, and he's stolen from the most powerful without ever being caught. Until one fateful night when he takes part in a heist orchestrated by an unknown client-an enigmatic mission to steal the artifact known as the "Mask of Eclipsarok."

But the mask, a tool of unimaginable power, vanishes from Mirk's grasp as quickly as it appeared, spirited away by an unidentified hand. Its disappearance sets in motion a series of events that Mirk could never have foreseen.

The previous keeper of the artefact, a relentless high fae, Razaël, believes Mirk to be the thief and promises retribution unless Mirk agrees to a dangerous pact. The young thief must choose between a year of servitude to the high fae or facing the wrath of the kingdom's ruler, a decision that will shape the future of Rivenholm.

As Mirk navigates the intrigue of the fae's home and the intricacies of his newfound powers, he discovers that the stolen artifact is more than a weapon. His quest for answers takes him deep into a world of dark sorcery, secrets of his own bloodline, and revelations about his mother, who paid the ultimate price.

The balance of power teeters on the brink as Mirk, Razaël, Deimos and Kian form an unlikely relationship. Together, they must unravel the artifact's true purpose, confront the shadows of their pasts, and decide the fate of Rivenholm, a kingdom soon to be veiled in enchantment.

"Chronicles of a Thieving Dragon" is an enchanting dark fantasy novel that weaves magic, mystery, and relationships into a spellbinding narrative, where stolen artifacts, lost souls, and a daring thief collide in a world where light and darkness are never what they seem.