The Eviction Notice

Max a human boy works with his friend in the local hotel where they where about to do rounds Vebjørn an anthropomorphic folf with beautiful autumn fur colors.

The morning came and Max let for the hotel to start his morning shift and got dressed. That day he enters the doors and Vebjørn greets him "Velkommen! Max welcome! Good to see you after all these years" said Vebjørn " I know don't remind me Vebjørn" said Max in his new uniform. As the hours went by Max was trined and was on reception duty. Weeks went by and after one shift as he was heading home "Max! I'm you ever need me you can find me here" Vebjørn says while he handed Max the Penthouse key. "Thanks Vebjørn I'll see you" said Max.

Max heading home his mind filled with joy of seeing his old friend's warm happy energy smiles. He gets home walks up the 4 flights of stairs to his apartment stops on the third for a small brake walkes up to his floor sees a red paper and when he walks to his door sees he has been evicted from his place he calls up Vebjørn and drives back to the hotel.

He arrives and the light about the hotel saying "Maplewood Inn" under he sees Vebjørn they meet in a hug and the snow starts. "Come on Max we should get you warmed up and into a cozy place" said Vebjørn,* Max in tears*" thanks Vebjørn I appreciate it" they walked in the hotel and make it a comfortable night.