New Life With A friend

A week later Vebjørn and Max now reopened their hotel for the summer. And got to know each other a bit more closely.

On May 21, 2032 Max and Vebjørn reopened their small hotel a small flow come in and check in. Max hard at work checks in every costumer that asks for a room. Then a big crowd and and went "Oof busy day today Vebjørn I forgot how busy it gets when we reopen" said Max "Haha yea you can take your brake if you want no one is coming imma take my brake soon" respond Vebjørn "good idea I'll take my brake when you take yours" said Max.

On their break they talked and sipped on their herbal tea, "hey uhmm Max can I ask you a qestioin?" asked Vebjørn " sure shoot" said Max " what do you wanna do in the future like do you wanna start a family or just be single?" asked Vebjørn " oh wow! Big question. *he things long and hard* well I probably do want to have a family but idk haven't given it much thought" respond Max.

They resumed their shifts and as the day came to a close they looked at the time and realized their shifts ended two hours ago. " looks like we overworked huh Max" said Vebjørn "guess we did" replied Max. They head to the Penthouse and ate dinner. They went to their rooms and they smiled as this was their new life. A wonderful new life with a friend.