Prolouge i guess (Before the realization/meet the characters)

I walked around the forest to find the nearest library to study on some topics for my school
"Are you sure this is the way to the library MILIA? "
" Yeah! Didn't you pay attention to class? The teacher sai- "     "Have you ever wondered if the teacher is lying. Jeez."
"Oh cmon it's just a forest...plus! This forest isn't that big, it's near the school and neighborhood!!"
" whatever ya say"
"You know, this happens every time! Your always saying, 'MILIA this is the wrong way' 'MILIA  your gonna crash into that tree if you don't drive that broom right.' "
" here we go again."
"Cmon CELESTE, can't ya loosen up for once?"
"YOU ALMOST FLEW INTO THE HUMAN LAND!!!"
"That was my mistake, I won't do that again!!"
"You literally passed the library and is now going to a path to the human land."
MILIA LOOKED BEHIND HER AND SAW THE LIBRARY
" oh your right, sorry!! "
" you are impossible to believe sometimes MILIA, you know that right? "
" yeah I do! "
CELESTE AND MILIA TURNED AROUND AND WALKED TO THE LIBRARY FOR STUDYING
"Jeez it's such a long walk here."
"Maybe because you wandered off?"
"Come on, can't you loosen up? We had enough time to go back here anyway."
"We literally had to sneak away from school to do this, THE TEACHERS ARE LOOKING FOR US. THEY THINK WE GONE MISS-"
A LIBRARIAN NOTICES CELESTE AND MILIA AS THE MISSING GIRL AND REPORTS THEM TO THEIR PARENTS AND THE SCHOOL
"....."
"...."
"DANGIT."
At the park where both their parents are to have a talk.
"Mom it's not a big deal!"
"YOU BOTH BEEN GONE FOR 2 HOURS."
"...so?"
CELESTE FACEPALMS HERSELF
"We are sorry guys. Can we go to the park since technically schools over now?"
CELESTES AND MILIAS PARENTS AGREE BUT THEY HAVE TO WATCH THEM, THEY ALL GO TO THE PARK
"So MILIA, I have found a book about the truth of something,I kinda stole it"
"Finally you actually loosened up!!"
"You call this loosening up? I LITERALLY STOL- you know that's not the point, anyways wanna read it with me?"
" sure!! "
THEY READ THE BOOK NOT KNOWING THE TROUBLE THEY WOULD GET INTO.

Hello! I know I have been gone for some months but I can assure you that I just got lazy(seriously)
Anyways if your wondering, the tired one is CELESTE and the silly one is MILIA