𝟵. 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

A.N: The other ships won't get so much time in Part 2, however their plot lines do mean something. Gaara x Karui was just for fun, as well as Neji Ten🩷 but the other ships have purpose 😶‍🌫️

Again: THIS IS A TWO PART STORY! After chapter 10 this story gets continued in a story called The Office. I already posted the introduction to it so add it to your libraries!!!!!

August 5th:

Pretty blue black hair was spread across his thighs. He played in her locs, taking the strands between his fingers in a loop. The pair of precious lavander eyes that had him in a chokehold, that stared at him with love, were about to be missed dearly.

Finally they were having the conversation. It hurt. It really really hurt, but they both had come to the conclusion that they wanted each other, in any way possible. Hinata lifted her hand to caress his cheek. Naruto watched as a single tear swam down her face, "I don't want to do this" she whispered. He closed his eyes at her touch, "Believe me... neither do I." Hinata got up from his lap, and sat beside him on his bed, taking his hand in hers and kissing his knuckles. "I can come to Konoha twice a month."

In all honesty, Naruto would love to visit every weekend, but Hinata knew that his parents lived in Suna, so of course some weekends throughout the month belonged to his parents. She nodded, inhaling a breath to accept it, "Okay...and I'll come to Kumo so it's fair."

He gave her a sad smile. "And we can talk everyday or every other day."

"And we can face time."

Their eyes met and then looked down at their conjoined hands. This conversation shouldn't exist, this circumstance shouldn't have come into fruition, but it was the only option they had instead of breaking up. Naruto wiped a descending tear from her face, "What if...this doesn't work?" He shook his head and kissed her cheek, "It's gonna work my love. Let's not think negatively."

Now the tears were falling hard, "You'll be too tired. You'll get bored of me, or you won't have time to-"

"Hinata." His voice came out serious and authoritative, saying her name like it was a command. All of his next words coming out with significance. "You and me, remember?" Their foreheads connected, her eyes closing in the remembrance of that sentence, and how it was spoken the first time. "You and me" she whispered back. With the back of her hands she wiped hopefully the last batch of tears for the day, "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you more." They laid back into his bed, this time snuggling each other up. This being one of the last cuddles for a while was insane to the both of them. They had routines, habits, knew each other better than they knew anyone else all in the time span of just one crazy summer. To even picture having time apart... it's just not right.

"I'll stay longer for your birthday" Hinata said. Naruto's birthday is on October 10th, and she already had it in her calendar that whatever job she gets, she would make sure to request off so she had four days with her man.

"And we can take Christmas together" Naruto knew Hinata's birthday was two days after Christmas, so hopefully they can spend the holiday plus new years together before either of them travels back home.

Alongside her plans of attempting this long distance relationship with Naruto, Hinata has also been deciding just where exactly she would work. After Nanami confirmed her certification for her, she knew that her pay grade would be high now that she had that pretty piece of paper. Konoha's central city was booming, and there were many opportunities she could take. One being with her old professor, but she wasn't sure yet if working in the same company as her best friends was a good idea. From the way they described work, it seemed less like work and more like a secret crazy reality tv show. Which, when she came to think of it, was surprising news, considering how strict she has heard Kakashi Hatake runs his growing empire.