kit comes home

It's October 18th,2018. Kit arrives at the airport after a 2 year college study in Japan, she waits patiently for her bags. As kit waits for her bags,her phone rings. Bojack is calling ,she answers the phone "heeelloo?" She sang knowing it'll piss bojack off, "hayyy, when will you be back?" Bojack asked concerned for how long she's been gone.

Bojack has been alone since Todd left and Diane got married, his only friend is kit. "Um.." she hesitates to answer his question "why don't you go to the airport? They should have a surpise for you" she said with a chuckle grabbing her bags and walks to the front but not beyond the doors. Bjoacks laughs,nearly scared of what he may or may not find when he gets there.

As bojack arrives at the airport,he waits anxiously around the doors holding a sign ,written on it "mrs.horseman" so he could avoid other girls hitting on him for being famous. Kit notices the sign and gives a deep sigh as she walks out the doors and smiles at bojack. "Hey..I'm home" her voice carried a soft and happy tone to see him.

Bojacks ears twitch a little,looking over at kit,he smiles as bright as the moon at night and runs to her,lifting kit up into the air and kisses her,kit left in shock of this kiss made her blush and pull away a bit "how'd you manage without me bojack?" She asked rubbing his cheek,his eyes had softened as he meets her eyes "one day at a time" he said with vulnerability.

Kit can't help but smile, she has known bojack since he met Charlotte and Herb, just before he became the star of Horsin' around. Kit had the hole in her chest for so long,she lives with bojack and yet her heart skips a beat every time he speaks or just breathes. "I'm glad you're in one piece bojack" kits words had hope and affirmation, she's this glint of hope in all the chaos for bojack.

Bojack's heart had melted, appreciated for loving words "let's get home,I have a surpise" he snickers at the thought of what her reaction would be when they get home, kit glances over seeing pickles,and squeaks quickly getting in to the car as bojack puts her bags into the trunk.

Kit didn't want anyone knowing she lives with bojack,she likes to be sneaky and mysterious for when the time is right. Bojack hops into the car and notices her uneasiness "hey what's wrong kit?" He asked with concern "n-nothing just mr.peanutbutter and pickles are here ..and they know a secret of mine ..and I'm just scared they'll spill the beans" she laughs cautiously,looking around to make sure they were gone.

Bojack laughs at how kit is acting, he finds it cute. Bojack has always had a heart for kit,treats her like a human being,tells her his plans even if she doesn't try to stop him for the publication of humility. "Its fine, Mr. Peanutbutter is stupid and whatever this secret is I'm sure he'd forget" bojack's words are reassuring and almost protective. "You're right bojack,let's get home though. I'm starving" she smiles with a small laugh,they pull out of the airport and drive on home.

(Part two soon)