The at home dinner date

Bojack pulls up to they're home, bojack and kit walk into the house together. Kit takes a deep breath and drops all her stuff In the living room,as she does she grabs a shirt and sweats ready to just chill at home. She runs to the bathroom without saying much expect for a be right back.

She turns the shower on and gets undressed, she hops into the shower and has music going. Her music loud enough to hear from the kitchen allowing bojack to set up they're at home date, quietly he sneaks into the bathroom taking her lazy sweats and shirt. He sits a tight fitting black dress on the counter with the following accessories. He places spider earrings,a laced choker necklace,black fishnets,and some black heels. He leaves the bathroom just a mere second before kits turns off the water to get out.

Kit gets out to dry off and lotion up,she looks over in a sudden shock at the new wardrobe "what are you planning mr.horseman?" She muttered to herself. Shrugging kit puts on the outfit and twirls in the mirror smiling she applies some makeup to make everything pop. Kit walks out to the living room and can't find bojack anywhere.

To her surpise, she finds bojack out on the deck standing in a outfit she never thought she'd see him wear again,"bojack wearing a tux?? I bet this is a prank" she scoffs with a playful smile,she walks out on to the deck,her black heels alerting him of her presence. He blushes and stutters for a moment trying to find the right words to compliment kit.

"W-wow you look amazing kit..like truly" he praises her,walking to her like she's his wife."may i?" He asked holding out his hand,kits face flushes "a-a dance?" She asked, her voice was angelic and comforting with just a hint of nervousness. Bojack nods "yes a dance,you're lovely" he said lovingly,his mind and heart racing.

"Then yes you may have this dance" she smiles taking his hand,shuddering at his touch. He places a hand on her waist pulling kit closer to himself. "I'm glad you're home,I hope you like you're surpise" he whispers into her ear,his voice low and raspy yet so comforting."I love my surpise and I'm glad I'm home to bjoack" she said laying her head on his chest.

They dance for awhile before sitting down at the table to eat. Bojack brings out steak,it's has asparagus and rosemary on top of it. "Wow,bojack ..this is lovely. Why the sudden date surpise?" Kit asked lovingly tilting her head to the side a bit. Kits face has curiosity written all over it. Bojack smiles ,he fumbles a small box in his hands for a few seconds,taking a deep breath he sighs "kit we've known each other for awhile and...you made me realize that I can change " his voice carries comfort and happiness, he walks to up to her before getting on one knee.

Kit blushes,her eyes widen in shock "b-bojack?" She called his name with a small squeal. Bojack looks up at her smiling "kit..will..you..marry ..me?" He asked trying to not ugly cry. Kit fills with excitement,getting up from her chair and shouts "YES I'LL MARRY YOU!" She gives bojack her hand,he grabs her hand gently sliding the ring onto her finger then stands up. "I love you kit" he smiled softly before he knew it,kit had grabbed his face and kissed him. "Bojack..I love you more,in fact I'm sure you forgot we were dating for 5 years and had known each other since horsin' around" she chuckles with glee,happy to be bojacks offically. He chuckles softly before nodding "yeah,I did for awhile but being with you..I never felt like a stupid piece of shit,I didn't mess up and I won't ever mess this up,that's a promise" his voice is filled sincerity and happiness.

Bojack smiles, returning the enthusiasm, he's just excited as she is. He sits her back in her chair,they finish dinner. After dinner, bojack heads inside with kit and sits on the couch to watch a movie. Kit enjoys picking movies that would make bojack question her mental stability, although tonight kit chooses to watch nightmare before Christmas . He smiles,pulling her closer enjoying they're time together. He turns to kiss her head gently,as he does kit smiles at the warmth and comfort her soon to be husband gives her.

Bojack holds her closer,he smiles and feels kits weight shift,realizing she had fallen asleep after the movie ended. He picks her up and carries her to their room. Before laying her down,he gently gets her changed, he places his soon to be wife in a tank top and a pair of joggers he hadn't ever worn but it smells like him. He lays her in bed,tucking her in with a gentle kiss. He strips down to his apple boxers and crawls into bed next to her,he pulls kit closer and never let's go til he has to leave for work.

When dawn hits, bojack is up and downstairs making breakfast for them both, he always makes three cups of coffee knowing kit will need the extra caffeine to get her through her day. Kit wakes up,goes to the bathroom and washes her face with a bit of warm water,then she heads downstairs. "Good morning babe!" Bojack says placing both her coffees on the counter next to her warm made breakfast "morning love,how'd you sleep?" Kit asked grabbing her cup,she rubs her temple feeling a headache coming on. She feels hungover even though she doesn't drink. "Oh I slept great because I have such a great woman I can have allll the time" he says chuckling, he's never been so happy before and it took finding the right person like kit to make it possible.