Problem

7:40 a.m.

Cold winter air kissed her skin as she took small steps towards her school, covering herself with a coat hanging loosely on her shoulders.

Jennie was wearing a black oversized hoodie with a pair of loose white pants. She had her headphones on, quietly listening to her songs.

As soon as she came near the school, She pulled the hood over her face, covering it. She walked passed the busy hallways of the school and entered her class.

It was all quiet until a loud bang on the table was heard. A beautiful girl, a bit older than Jennie, who had light curly hair looked at Jennie with a huge smirk on her lips.

The smirking girl took the headphones from Jennie and looked at it, disgustingly and threw it at back at Jennie.

Lucky, Nothing happened to the headphones. Jennie sighed in relief and looked at the girl. She stood up and lowered her head.

"Good morning to you too, Selugi Unnie" Jennie muttered weakly.

"How is it a good morning if it was you who is wishing it?" Selugi said, looking at her nails and back at Jennie.

"Unnie, We are sisters" Jennie said, walking closer to Selugi.

"Step - sisters" Selugi corrected her.

"Unnie, Please stop this act" Jennie sighed.

Selugi,'harshly' , pulled her sister out of the classroom and took her to a empty hall. She checked if anyone was there and sighed in relief, as no one was there.

She quickly hugged Jennie tightly, muttering sorrys in her ear.

"I am sorry for the message Nini, You know why I have to give you the 'cold shoulder' act" Selugi said, slowly pulling away from the hug and held her sister's cheeks.

Jennie held selugi's hands as a small tear fell from her eyes.

"I know, Unnie. I just couldn't take it anymore."  Jennie answered, looking down.

"Don't worry, Nini. I know how to deal with this. Just a few more days" Selugi stroked the younger girl's hair.

Jennie slowly replied, comforting herself  as few tears fall from her eyes.

"I trust you, Unnie. I hope you do what you say"