•11•

-•~°§°~•-

-•~°§°~•-

" Destiny isn't a matter of chance,
It's a matter of choice ..."

-•~°§°~•-

------(11)------

[Author's pov:-]

Present.

It has been one hour since. They god the news of taehyung being pregnant.
It was the time for celebration.

But...

Why can't jin, jhope and jungkook feel any happiness in this movement.

Cause They knows the truth that no one knows.

Maybe it was meant to happen. God have his own plans for everyone. He might be cruel sometimes but he is only one to handle you in worst times.

As everyone was tired. Everyone drove back to their mansions. Only namjin and jhope was still remained in venue with taekook. Waiting for them to leave safely.

Namjoon was outside.

Jin:-"Jungkook, p-promise me. You will take care of him from now on. He needs jeongguk the most at this time and only you can handle him" he requested, his eyes teary.

Jhope was rubbing his back to relax him and taehyung was still unconscious was lying on couch.

Jungkook:-"i promise you, hyung. I'll take care of him" he promised eyes looking at taehyung's tummy.

Suddenly as they saw namjoon walking in, jin wiped his tears and trio stood up. Trying to look cheerful.

Namjoon:-"jeongguk, you should leave now. I'll also leave after you"said while standing beside jin.

Jungkook nodded. Picking taehyung in bridal style, he lived after looking last time at jin and jhope.

Jungkook's car stopped infront of taegukk's mansion. The name was same as before "taegukk" but from now on, it should be Taekook's mansion, shouldn't it?

Jungkook dropped out from car, carrying his husband in his arms. He walked in mansion. Which screams taegukk in every language possible. It's all corner occupied with jeongguk and taehyung's memory. Jungkook felt like he was walking in someone's territory without permission.