Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth Hut, Lampshade, Hair ties, saying bad things about her behind her back...

  Spring, the second year of the apocalypse.

  In the prosperous base, spring is beginning to show, and there are new green spots.

  A four-person task team walked into Area A, covered in mud and with tired faces. They walked along the cement road into a two-story villa with "B13" written in big white paint on the wall.

  "Where is Luo Wenqiu? Why is there no water in the pot?"

  "Forget it, I went into the house to change clothes, but... holy shit! I haven't washed the clothes I changed out of the past few days." "She has

  a water power. Or, what else do you want to do if you stay in the villa without being exposed to the sun or rain? Look at this house, it's a mess, the floor is not swept and the table is not wiped, what does it look like!" "Forget it, who told Boss Fan to like her

  ? She is used to being comfortable, and she must have been lazy these past few days while we are away."

  Luo Wenqiu was lying in the small room on the east side of the first floor, trying hard to open her eyes. The high fever made her dizzy, and the boundless darkness entangled her. The words these people said could be heard clearly through the cracks in the door.

  The eyelids seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, and Luo Wenqiu used all his strength to open his eyes. First there was a crack. The light was so strong that it made her close her eyes immediately. After opening and closing three times, she finally opened her eyes.

  The top of the head is white, and an incandescent lamp hangs from the ceiling. The lampshade is made of banana leaves, which looks very unique. Turning his head, the pillows and quilt on the small camp bed beneath him were all military green.

  There is a black hair tie on the bedside table. This is... Luo Wenqiu's pupils shrank. This was his favorite hair accessory in his previous life. He originally had two strawberries inlaid with rhinestones, but he lost one at some point, leaving only one hanging alone. below.

  "I actually wore it back?" The cabin, the lampshade, the small bed, the hair tie, the teammates who spoke ill of her behind her back... all of this merged with the faded and dusty past in her mind, and the long-standing memories suddenly became vivid.

  Before Luo Wenqiu could check his physical condition, he was disturbed by a shout outside the door.

  "Luo Wenqiu, I know you are in the room, come out. I almost died while killing zombies outside, so you'd better hide in the room and do nothing!" This is the person

  ! This high fever was originally a rare opportunity to advance. If these people hadn't disturbed me, why would I have stopped at the junior level and never made progress? Thinking of how they would later reach advanced levels in cultivation and look arrogant in front of him, a violent emotion surged into his heart. Luo Wenqiu pushed open the door with a "bang!"

  The expressions of the four people standing in the hall froze, and they felt uncomfortable for a moment. However, thinking of Luo Wenqiu's usual forbearance and honesty, the discomfort only lasted for a second and then dissipated. Someone picked up the kettle on the coffee table and handed it over: "Hurry up and boil the water."

  His eyes passed over the faces of the four Xingtian teammates one by one, and finally stopped on the short and thin man who handed him a kettle. This man's name is Hou Liang, nicknamed Monkey, he has speed powers, and his personality is out of the ordinary.