Chapter 4.

The motorbike came to a halt. Taehyung hopped off of the bike before looking over to the older with a tint of red over the apples of his cheek. 'Damn, wasn't this one hell of a ride?' Taehyung thought, reminiscing the past ten minutes. The ten minutes in which he almost-

"Helmet?"

Jeongguk spoke out breaking the younger's chain of thoughts. The blue-head hurriedly gave the helmet as his cheeks were further reddened in embarrassment."Ah.." He cleared his throat, ignoring the feeling of chagrin swimming in his stomach. "Here, sorry," Taehyung spoke quietly.

"Thank you, Hyung," He expressed his gratitude. The younger stood there awkwardly not knowing what else to do. Jeongguk let out a chortle before shaking his head.
"No worries blueberry~" The raven-head beamed as he outstretched his hand for Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung attempted to dodge the hand before giving Jeongguk a warning glare. The latter only laughed at the half-hearted warning before he held up his arms in surrender, a smile permanently painted onto his features.

"Fine, don't worry darling I won't do it" He offered the younger a look of sincerity that looked anything but sincere."I promise." The words resulted in the blue-head relaxing momentarily. But that turned out to be a mistake; because the next moment the raven-head had his hand stretched out as he ruffled Taehyung's perfectly styled locks.

The younger let out a whine glaring at the older.

"You're so cute!" Jeongguk screeched. The older's heart was currently beating like a kidnapped person in the trunk of his kidnapper's car. He was over the moon as he felt his beating organ dance like a ballerina under the stars.

"Hyung!" The younger whined in response, his eyebrows forming a creak as his pink lips jutted out into a pout.

Jeongguk's eyes flickered over to the younger's lips. The rose-coloured lips protruded out making the younger look like a little child. And Jeongguk almost gave in. Gave in to his intrusive thoughts.

Keyword: 'Almost'

Taehyung sighed. Sometimes he tended to forget who the older among them was. "Bye Hyung" He muttered as he turned around and walked inside the homely brick building.

The raven-head stood there waiting. He remained where he stood till he could no longer see the blue-head. Finally, he let out the breath he had been holding for so long. His lungs thanked him for the exhale as he tried to calm his beating heart down. He whacked his head making a few passerbys look at him weirdly.

"I almost kissed him!" He screeched ruffling his head.

Jeongguk leaned over his bike resting his hands on the seat. He looked at the sky, his mind continuously reminded him of the moment.

That cute mess of blue hair. Those scrumptious lips pulled together into an adorable little pout. It was nothing new for the raven-head. There had been several instances where he had to control himself. Times when he had to restrain himself from leaning in and tasting those cherry-like sweet lips.

Alas, they were forbidden.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue.The smell of chocolate and honey drove him crazy. It made him crave things he couldn't have. The sweet "Bunny Hyung!" that used to leave the blue-head's lips along with the boxy smile that could heal millions. Jeongguk missed those. He missed his old Taehyung.

The raven-head sighed shaking his head, smiling fondly at the memories that were so dear to him. "ARGH!" He screamed out, doing a little encouraging-ish(?) dance. He knew if not today, then there would eventually be a day where the younger would stop pushing him away and learn to embrace. After all, things don't happen in a day but do happen one day