Chapter 2.

The sound of a loud chair screech rang through the cafeteria.  The sound pierced through the thin atmosphere gathering the attention of most people residing in the relaxed canteen. Several pairs of eyes followed the movement of the blue head who was now storming out of the cafeteria, curiously gazing at him.

He ignored the questioning look and the lazy questions Jimin shot towards him simply walking away from the wooden table.
"Dumbass," Jimin muttered under his breath upon witnessing Taehyung walk away. The said male briskly walked past his brother's table ignoring the pair of eyes that followed him. He rushed out of the room drenched in rage as he failed to hear the loud screech of a different chair that followed after him.

He didn't care about them. He couldn't think straight after seeing him.

"What is he doing here? " The question which was permanently etched onto his pretty little brain spoke once again.

Taehyung shuddered. Memories that were meant to be forgotten resurfaced as they climbed their way up the ladder. The recollections of the man Taehyung had given his first everything to, the same man with whom he thought to create a perfect future with, the same man who ruined his life. Those memories clawed at the back of his mind irritating him to no end. 

The universe indeed hated him, didn't it?

"C'mon, I'm too tired to deal with this shit"  

The bluehead was so busy drowning in his misery that he failed to notice the tight grip of a warm hand that encircled his wrist in a gentle embrace. Taehyung stumbled causing his face to collide with a broad chest. 

He looked up to see thin pink lips framing pearly white teeth flash upwards to form a small grin that resembled one of a bunny's. The familiar scent of caramel mixed with a tinge of burnt ash and pine wood invaded his nostrils making him immediately recognize the said person.

"What's up, blueberry?" Jeongguk uttered a stupid smile gracing his features. 'He sure does love to smile a bunch, doesn't he?' Taehyung thought, his eyes lingering on the ravenette's lips before he cleared his throat.

"I told you to stop calling me that" He shot back, glaring at the older.

"Didn't mean to, it just rolls off my tongue whenever I see this huge blob of blue hair,"Jeongguk said treading his long, slender fingers through the younger's blue locks who swatted his hand away. "Stop it, don't ruin it. " Taehyung grumbled combing his hair in an attempt to fix it. 

"Did you miss your bunny Hyung?"

"I literally saw you yesterday, why would I miss you?"

"Ouch, that kinda hurts."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, his expression resembling that of a 'done' individual. 

Jeongguk faked a pained expression, clutching his chest.  "Oh, I miss my Tae who used to call me bunny-hyung and go on superhero dates with me."

Taehyung snorted, amused. "That was when we were kids! I was a baby!"

"You're still my baby~" The older cooed. Wrapping his arms around Taehyung sideways.

"Let go before this baby punches you."

Jeongguk held his hands up in the air in surrender. "Alright alright, your wish my command blueberry." Taehyung flipped his imaginary hair and turned on his heels leaving behind a smiling ravenet. He entered a random classroom, settling down on one of the seats.  

Talking with Jeongguk sure did cheer him up. He snorted remembering the antics of his hyung, shaking his head for the nth time.

With a stupid, goofy smile resting on his lips Taehyung dropped his bag on the ground and rested his head on his hand.  He gazed out of the window going through the events that just occurred and cracking a smile here and there at some silly memory.