👻 Chapter 7 👻

~Somewhere Else~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Guy Diamond Screamed From The Top Of His Glittery Lungs As He Was Chased Around Bergen Town By The Zombies.

The Zombies Chased Throughout The Town With Their Hands Out And Urge To Eat Out Guy's Brains.

Guy Diamond, Of Course In Horror Movies, Suddenly Tripped And Fell Face First Onto The Ground.

Guy Diamond Immediately Sat Up And Saw The Zombies Coming Closer To Him, Closing In.

"NO GET AWAY! YOU DONT WANNA EAT ME! I TASTE LIKE PLASTIC ARTS N CRAFT STUFF!"
Guy Diamond Said And Kicked The Smidge Zombie.

The Zombie Of Smidge Head Body Came Off, Leaving Its Head Rolling Towards Guy, Trying To Chomp At His Legs.

"AH!"
Guy Diamond Yelped And Smacked The Head Away, Getting Back Up.

"OH MY GAAAAAAAAH!!!"
The Zombie Smidge Yelled Out, Signaling Guy Diamond Running Away Again.

The Zombies All Charged At Guy Diamond Again As He Ran, This Time, Heading Up The Steps, Towards A Familar Place.

~~~

~At Captain Starfunkle's~

Entering Captain Starfunkle's Rollerrink And Arcade, Guy Diamond Pushed The Door Open Quickly As The Zombies Were Right On His Trail

Guy Diamond Pushed The Door Close With All His Troll Might, As Soon As The Zombies Grabbed The Door And Tried To Crawl It.

"NONONONO!"
Guy Diamond Pushed The Door Harder, Closing It Just In Time.

The Sound Of The Zombies Banging On The Door Could Be Heard Outside, But Didn't Matter To Guy Since He Was Safe Now.

Guy Diamond Flinched A Bit At The Sound Of Banging On The Door Of The Zombies, But Then Looked Around At The Dark Rollerrink And Arcade Lobby Of Captain Starfunkle.

The Rollerrink And Arcade Was Empty And Dark Inside, As It Was Meant To Be Closed For The Night, Leaving Guy In Nothing But Darkness.

Coming Through The Vent Quietly, Ghoul Clay And Floyd Flew Inside And Saw Guy Diamond From Below.

Ghoul Clay Chuckled Softly.
"Let's Get Em"

"C'mon Do We Have Too? He's Our New Friend, And It Just Seems Cruel And Wrong"
Ghoul Floyd Told His Brother.

"Ya Know What Else Is Cruel And Wrong? Youtuber's Using Clickbait Thumbnails"
Ghoul Clay Mentioned.