{Chapter 1} Loop Of Fate

In another part of the world on the planet Lumenara. A place that should have been harmonious and beautiful, was slowly being destroyed due to a morally bankrupt organisation that managed to resurrect the evil god, Corruption Of Harmony along with his cabal.This god is known for bringing destruction wherever he goes. His power to resurrect fallen warriors and give them Gifts.

The organisation's goal is none other than to resurrect their God and worship him and wreak havoc across the universe with him.However, after they resurrected their God, sadly they were all destroyed and swallowed into the pit of despair, making them all die little by little in order to resurrect their God.On the other hand, the plotters of the Corruption Of Harmony around the world slowly rose up, bringing chaos everywhere.

Lumenara, which should have been a safe place, slowly began to crumble and disintegrate.Some of the God's plotters headed to major cities across the continent to obtain nutrients from the living creatures they killed.

'Report, this is Arthur in the city of Ignisia, requesting permission to exterminate the monsters.'A man with white hair, some parts of the front had black patterns and had black eyes with bright red pupils, named Arthur Mythic found a gang that penetrated the city's defences and began torturing the townspeople with chains.

'Report received, clearance granted'A female voice sounded from the communication device in his ear.Right after the woman gave Arthur permission, Arthur had already thrown his spear and cut the monster's head into pieces. He also cut the chains binding the victims and ordered them to leave.

On the other side of the city of Ignisia, Arthur's older brother Owen Mythic had stabbed some of the monsters that were trying to penetrate the magic of the last defence wall.'Report! A number of monsters have surrounded Ignisia City, please evacuate the core members of Deliverance Of Lumenara who are in the city! Immediately!'The alarm on the device alerted and told of the increasingly precarious situation.

'Huhh... Apparently they're in the place where Arthur is, hopefully my brother is okay.'Owen looked towards the sky, the moon that had become a permanent crescent moon caused by the birth effects of Corruption Of Harmony was what started all this chaos.

In the Crysalith Kingdom, precisely around the kingdom, there is a monster that is stronger than before, the monster has consumed the life energy around the kingdom which has resulted in many citizens who have died.'We must split up to reduce the impact caused by the monster'Felix insisted to his best friend Asta to split up in order to eradicate the monster on different sides.

'Alright, but you have to be careful, the monster is getting stronger as time goes by.'Asta patted Felix's shoulder with concern.

'Don't worry, I'm already stronger than I was!'Felix showed a confident attitude, then he disappeared along with the snowstorm, while Asta ran towards the southern fortress.

As time passed, the power of Corruption Of Harmony slowly recovered, and the monsters grew stronger. The lands of Lumenara were destroyed one by one, and people's faith in the Deliverance Of Lumenara disappeared.Until one night, most of the land had been destroyed and there was only one safe place that was safe.

Arthur, Owen, Asta, Felix, and several core members of Deliverance Of Lumenara gathered to think of a way to fight Corruption Of Harmony.Asta realised that two of the core members weren't coming, so he asked Kazari, the woman who sent the distress signal earlier.

'Kazari, Gevaer and Sirius aren't coming?'Asta then looked at Kazari in astonishment.Kazari only showed a desperate face, she also put Sirius' paint brush and Gevaer's gun in the middle of the table.