You make me feel like a fool

Toritsuka couldn't pinpoint the exact moment he fell in love with Saiki- but when he realized he did, he knew it would be hard to stop.

He wasn't sure how or why. He knew Saiki had a heart as cold as ice and that he'd glare at anyone who tried to talk to him. And yet, he loved him.

Toritsuka found every part of him admirable. His hair, his eyes, the way he acted, his voice; he could go on and on about what he liked about him and how pretty he was. God, he was pretty.

But what he loved most was that they could bond over supernatural powers. It was something only they could share. He loved the moments they spent together, even if Saiki was insulting him most of the time. He liked that Saiki could say what he was actually thinking to him.

Maybe that's why it pained him so much when he saw Saiki with Aiura- and thought they were on a date. And it hurt him even more when he found out Saiki told others about his power, because now it wasn't only their thing.

At first, he denied all of it. He tried obsessing over girls, more than he usually did. But it didn't help when he got bored and started thinking of Saiki.

Sure- he had tried to confess or tell him, to finally get it off his chest. But Saiki had never recognized that that was his intention. He always ran to his side when he asked for help, and he was always putting his hand on his shoulder. He made the occult club to spend more time with him, hoping for him to finally realize. But he never did.

He was intrigued the moment some ghosts told Toritsuka about him. Yet some part of him wished he never met him. maybe then he wouldn't be feeling like this. He hated it.

He felt like such a fool. A fool for trying to get him to notice, for trying so hard to cover it up. A fool, for hoping just the tiniest bit that he felt the same way.

But he knew it would never happen.

And that was what killed him the most.
________________________________
super short but whatever !! sorry its bad school has been KILLING me 😣