one-shot

Heyy peeps I'll update the Unhealthy obsession fanfic in a few days

Alex hated that he couldn't kiss Vincent the way Marie could and it upset him, yeah they were getting better on their own time up but he was trying so hard to get cuddle up next to Vincent.

Him and Marie knew they were friends dating a handsome man with syndrome but it sucked that Marie got more physical touch.

Alex quickly wiped his tears as he cuddled with Vincent's jacket, oh how he hated not being normal. Vincent noticed Alex's quietness and it bothered him that his boyfriend was distant.

"Hey Alex", Vincent said as he sat near him, "hey", Alex said softly avoiding to look at him as Marie sat near Vincent, "what's up Alex", she said lighting up a cigarette.

"I've noticed *twitches* that you're upset lately, what's wrong?", Vincent twitches more as he gets anxious, "like you would care", Alex stated sarcastically as Marie rolled her eyes, but yet she knew something bugged her friend and but she can recognized that this talk was between Vincent and Alex.

" I'm going to the store you want something" she gets up getting her car keys hearing that Vincent wanted Doritos and Alex asked for some doughnuts. Marie headed out blowing a kiss to Vincent and waving bye at Alex.

"Alex I do care about you", Vincent lightly mumbles, "doesn't feel like it", Alex answers tears running without thinking Vincent grabs Alex face.

Looking at the tanner makes, "Vincent I love you as much I love Marie, I don't understand why you're doubting it",

As Alex pulls away gently, "it's hard for me -hic- to touch, kiss or even fuckin hug you", he lightly sobs, as Vincent quickly pulls his phone out showing Alex that at night they cuddle.

How Alex subconsciously hugs him as he keep scrolling there was pictures of of him cuddling Marie and how calm he looks. "Alex you do all of this asleep that why Marie and I take so much pictures because we know how hard it is", he states as Alex finally got the courage to hug him as he curls up next to Vincent as he looks up hesitantly giving a small peck.

Vincent turned bright cherry red as a camera went off and a giggle came out of Marie, "whoosh finally wondered my dear Alex would grow a pair", as Alex flicks her off laying his head back on Vincent chest as, Marie hands them the snack and lays her head on Vincent as his heart overwhelmed.

"I love you guys", he saids proudly

"I love you too Vincent" both said in unison

"I love you to Marie", Alex mumbles closing his eyes to take nap.

"I love you too Alex", she said softly seeing him smile and looking up at Vincent seeing his eyes spark of love.

Heyy peeps I hope you enjoyed this, I had fun writing this