SKY🦋

SKY🦋

I for one (unlike most of my friends) am an absolute sucker for love.
It's very concept is just so magical, and because I'm such a sucker for everything romance I have impossibly highs standards that no one has been able to reach.

It's not that people aren't interested in me... They definitely are but they just don't completely match me in every way so it wouldn't work out. Either they hate something I love or they love something I hate or I just don't like them enough to call it love because love is supposed to be like a soul and body consuming fire right? Right?!

I can proudly say that Wattpad and movies are to blame for that because honestly before I got hooked on those stuff I was indifferent but now... It's like a fairy tale

But then again I also believe that some people no matter who they are or how far they search never find the one.

You know... That person who brightens your day just by being present or just looks at you and your face heats up or someone who would just be there all the time without complaining that you have too many problems or you complain too much they'd just want to love you...

I have spent years of my life waiting for that person to come and it seems as though the harder I look the more I realize that almost all the guys I encounter are certified jerks!

So I decided that I'm probably part of the people who would never find "The One" and as a result of that I focused on myself. Because if I wasn't getting the man of my dreams I might as well be That Bitch right?

And that's exactly what I did I dedicated my spare time to becoming the best version of myself. I have the best job I could get while still having freedom, the kind of body that other girls dream of, and I make my own money from my little businesses I run on the side. So yeah I'm doing pretty great for a lady in her late twenties.

That's right, I'm Sky Sanchez, I'm 27 years old, I've never been in love and when I do fall in love it is never reciprocated so I've come to terms with it and decided to make the most of my single life because why not?

➶➶➶➶ Authors Note ➷➷➷➷
Hey guys!
It's meeeee
(cringes at very weird behavior)
Okay I know that was weird for someone who is publishing her first Wattpad Story but it is what it is I guess.

This is my first story and as of now I have no idea where I'm going with it but I guess we'll find out as we go along.

Y'all remember to click that little star at the bottom left of your screen!
I wanna find out what it does...
(slyly cackles in mischief)

Oh by the way if you want me to stop this story before it goes too far let me know in the comments.
And if you want me to continue because you like the story so far or you want to see whether or not I have enough brain percentages to finish it also let me know in the comments!

X.O.XO
Candence🖤👑