{ 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 }

[ other's pov ]

One guy name Wehan was waiting for his friends in a club. Wenhan always focus on his studies and his future so he doesn't involve much in clubbing but for his friends he have to come.

" Where are my friends ? " Thought Wenhan in his mind. While his one friend named zhang Yuxi was dancing and she was little bit drunk. Zhang Yuxi is a lesbian. And she is best friend of wenhan and Yibo.

" Zhang, Zhang! Let's leave I'm sleepy. " Said wenhan with an annoying face.

" One more song...one last song, please....please... Go get someone else first. Go get Yibo. " Said Zhang.

" You go and get ling. " Said wenhan to Zhang.

[ Zhang ling hai ]

Zhang ling hai is also friend of Yibo, wenhan and Zhang

Zhang ling hai is also friend of Yibo, wenhan and Zhang. He like to click picture's. And no one knows that he is a play boy too.

" I have no idea where he is. " She said and started to dance again.

_______________

In the other side..

Xiao Zhan was singing a song while playing a guitar. His voice was so sweet, hot and gentle. We can say every type of voice he has. The club audience were enjoying his song.

" If your in a relationship, i hope it lasts very long. But if you're single, tonight this club has given you a chance not to be. Go hunt, guys. I, a man with a green wristband, I'm available for you to hit on." Said Zhan while giving a smirk smile and went towards the washroom.

In all bathroom all were already there. He knocked a washroom door there was already someone present. Then he knocked on second one, he saw a guy was sleeping over there.

" Hey! Are you OK? Where are your friends? " Asked Zhan.

" I'm ok. Who the heck are you? Do we know each other? " Asked Yibo in a drunk voice.

" We don't. But this is a bathroom, not your bedroom. If your drunk, go home. Don't sit here and be people's burden. " Said Zhan.

" What a dick! It's my business how I'm drunk. Are you my father? Don't freakin' butt in. " Said Yibo while coming close to Zhan.

" I was warning you nicely and you brought up father? I came to pee but you are blocking my way. Should i just pee on your head then? " Said Zhan while being angry. And they both holded each other's Coller then suddenly wenhan came and stopped the fight.

" Hey, Yibo! " Said wenhan while holding Yibo to not hit Zhan.

Yibo - This asshole is picking on me. He said he would pee on my head.

Zhan - What shit are you saying? You were the one blocking the toilet and starting the fight.

Wenhan - I'm sorry from my friend. He's drunk.

Zhan - fine. Keep an eye on your friend. Watch his mouth. Bump into the real deal and he might not get to wake up again.

Zhan went inside the toilet and yibo was about to hit the door but wenhan stoped him.

Wenhan - damit, yibo! You are always like this when you are drunk.

Yibo - one more drink.

Wenhan - one more drink, my ass. You are too drunk to walk already.

They were coming and suddenly wenhan hitten by a man named yang.

Wenhan - shit, I'm sorry.

Yang - you ran into me and swore at me?

Wenhan - it's my catchword. Let me wipe it for you.

Yang - that's ok. I can do it myself. You're wearing a white wristband. That means i can hit on you.

Yibo - you can't. He's my friend. I don't allow you to hit on him.

Said Yibo while hugging him from back.

Wenhan - Yibo, are you going to fight with everyone in the bar? Let's go.

Yibo - he was messing with you.

Wenhan - he wasn't, you just yelled at him for no reason.

Yibo - wenhan, one more drink.

Wenhan - no!

________________

In the other side...

Ling who was flirting with a guy.

Ling - i see you are taken. Where is your lover then?

The guy - he doesn't like to party. So he's at home. He let me out to feel the fun once in a while.

Ling - are you having fun now? If not, would you like to have fun with me?

That guy - can my boyfriend have fun with us?

Ling - can i see his insta? Is he cute?

Asked ling he was about to continue but Zhang Yuxi came and take him with her.

Ling - Zhang, that was a bad timing. Why did you Inturupt me? I was about to get wenhan, a guy. Wenhan almost got to learn what a one-night stand tastes like. And he can stop being a virgin. I'm annoyed.

Zhang - damn you! You were not getting him for wenhan. That guy was wearing a red wristband. Which means he is already taken. Your thik-skinned to hit on him.

Yibo was still resting on wenhans sholder. He was vometing so three of them took him to home.

**********************

So sweeties this chapter is done.. I hope you like it..
Let's see what will happen next...