1

(Credits go to @gogo on Pinterest)

A doll flew through the window in the old sewing room. Rough large hands catched the doll. She had short blond hair and light makeup on, pink blouse and white skirt were hugging the dolls form and jet black buttons were replacement for eyes. The creature starts to unravel the yellow wool and they cut the clothes off. They rip the dolls mouth open and let the cotton fall out onto the floor. They flip the doll upside down and start to fill it with sand as they sew h/c wool on the dolls head and dress it in f/c raincoat and black pants. They opened a drawer and picked out two black buttons out of many others, sewing the button eyes on the doll they sat back to admire the doll. It was beautiful, no she was beautiful..

            Y/n's pov

I pay the movers and they leave. Jack found the box he put his papers in and goes straight to the study and locks himself not even looking at me, he's been ignoring me for some time now. I don't blame him tho, when his mother died he changed completely, we stopped communicating but I think he's just trying to cope. It's just that it been 8 months, 8 months that he's been giving me the cold shoulders. I go to unpack some things but it gets boring quickly  I should go explore I wonder if the well is really there I heard that somewhere here there should be an old well so deep some people thought it was endless.
I wanna find it. And so I put on my f/c raincoat and f/c boots, I make sure I have my keys and go out the door practicali jumping out of excitement.

I go through the back door and past the garden, if the neighbors won't mind I could plant some flowers there to try and revive the old garden maybe I can visit them later. I go through an orchard and up the hill I hear something moving above me, and couple rocks fall down maybe it's some wild animal or wind I think while continuing with my journey.
Finally I make it up the hill and there is tree trunk by Somme conveniently placed mushrooms in circle I turn to enjoy the view when out of nowhere I hear "WATCH OUT" I turn around around to see someone in mask on bike, I only jump out of the way In time as the person tries to stop they're bike. I only look as they fall down on the ground, then try to stand up but fails horribly by sliping on the mud. I walk towards them and help them stand up,"umm sorry I pushed the gas instead of the brake" he chuckles nervously as I glare at him, he puts down his mask and now I can see his fluffy brown hair and green eyes

Later

Wybie showed me the old well and we hung out a bit, it was fun. But his grandmother called him so we said our goodbyes and went home. When I came back it was already dark so I put away my boots and raincoat and made mashed potatoes, I didn't have anything else. I have to go shopping tomorrow. And I need to try and find job, fast. Since my boyfriend was a writer he didn't need to quit his job but I did, I left my friends and family because he wanted to. Now that I think about it, he never did anything for me. I had to cut connections to my boy friends. He never even cared about my decision about moving. I had to give everything up because of him. No one even buys his stupid books, the only one making money is me and then he spends that money to buy the copies of his books.

I'm not hungry so I just make one plate and go to his study. I knock three times then try to open the door, still locked. So I just put the food down onto the floor and I continue to my bedroom. As I lay in bed I think about how my life was before him, I start to cry, I cry and cry. I can't stop, and so like that I fell asleep exhausted.

(Authors note: this is my second book published and English is my second language so if you find mistake please point that out thank you. In this book wybie is around readers age. At every end of the chapter there will be memes. That is all bye and I see you in the next chapter)

 That is all bye and I see you in the next chapter)