Hotels in Dharamshala near Cricket Stadium(HPCA)

Experience the Excitement of the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 at Hotel Asian International the best hotel in Bhagsunag Mcleodganj Dharamshala! Cricket fans, get ready to immerse yourself in the thrill of the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023, hosted in the stunning Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India. This year, Hotel Asian International has a special offer that will enhance your cricket experience while you stay in one of the best hotels in the area.Special Offer Details:

Stay Longer, Save More: Book a room for one night, and you'll receive an incredible 20% discount on your second night. This offer is perfect for fans who want to extend their stay and enjoy multiple matches.

Delightful Dining: Enjoy a 20% discount on dinner at the hotel's restaurant on match days, available until 2 AM. Treat yourself to delicious meals while watching your favorite teams in action.

Match Schedule:

October 7, 2023: Bangladesh vs. Afghanistan: The tournament starts with a thrilling match between Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Witness the battle between these two talented teams in a picturesque setting.

October 10, 2023: England vs. Bangladesh: England faces off against Bangladesh, promising a fierce competition. You won't want to miss this exciting clash of cricketing titans.

October 17, 2023: South Africa vs. Netherlands: South Africa competes against the Netherlands on this day. See if the minnows can challenge the Proteas and create an upset.

October 22, 2023: India vs. New Zealand: The home team, India, takes on New Zealand. As a cricket fan, experiencing this epic showdown in the serene ambiance of Dharamshala is a dream come true.

October 28, 2023: Australia vs. New Zealand: Two cricketing giants, Australia and New Zealand, go head-to-head. Witness their fierce rivalry unfold on the picturesque grounds.

Hotel Asian International offers comfortable and luxurious accommodations in Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, and Dharamshala. Located in a serene environment, the hotel provides a perfect retreat after an exciting day at the cricket stadium. Our special discounts on rooms and dining ensure that your experience is not just about the matches but also the comfort and relaxation you deserve.Book your stay to secure a confirmed room and enjoy a memorable Cricket World Cup experience at Hotel Asian International. Join us for thrilling matches, fantastic discounts, and an unforgettable journey into the heart of cricketing excitement in the lap of the Himalayas.