Chapter 30

I didn't slept much that night. I was way too busy watching Zayn sleeping. God, this guy was just so cute. I tried to convince myself to leave early, because I was clearly not feeling our goodbyes. But I just couldn't move. My fingers were playing through his hair, until his eyes slowly opened. My smile grew bigger.

"I wished you would still be asleep when I'll be leaving..." I whispered.

"Why ?" He asked and I couldn't help but fall a bit more in love with his voice. God, it was even more perfect in the morning.

"So I wouldn't have to tell you goodbye..."

Our eyes connected at that moment and his thumb was brushing my cheek. I was lucky it was dark in the room, otherwise he would have seen how red I turned. He was making me act so girly and I hated it.

"It's only a goodbye... I'll see you as soon as I'll be back."

His words warmed my heart and I smiled before getting up. I needed to start to pack, because Louis was picking me up in a few. I texted him that I was coming back and he insisted on driving me. I couldn't say no, could I ?

It's only while trying to put everything in my bags that I realized that Waliyha made me stay way too many nights in here. Much more than at the motel. So much money wasted away. But it was my father's so who gives a crap ?

It took me almost all morning to find everything. And I was sure that I was forgetting something. But I would come back, right ? So no need to worry.

I got out of the bathroom, dressed in my own clothes this time. I walked up to the bed, where Zayn was laying, and did the same. As soon as I did so, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I hided my face in his chest. I can't even began to describe you how incredible this was feeling. But I knew it needed to end. My phone had been buzzing on my ass for the last five minutes.

"I have to go, Zayn..."

"I know... I wished you could come to Ireland with us..."

"Your Mom proposed it" I told him. Which quite surprised him, I could tell by how fast he sat back up. And my head fell on the pillow.

"Seriously ?" He asked, still shocked about it. "And you didn't say yes ?"

"I can't... I already lived in here for so long..." Well, Waliyha made me live here for so long. The girl likes my company, I think. "I already abused of your Mom's money..."

Our eyes locked themselves in each others for a long time and I really needed to remind myself not to kiss him. I fucking wanted to. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, gently teasing me, his hands on my bare back, our legs intertwined...

I fell back into reality and looked away. My ass hadn't stopped buzzing. Louis was probably eager to see me. I got up and, before I could something, Zayn had my bags in his hands. I thanked him with a smile, before heading downstairs. He put a coat on, before I did the same, and we were both outside. Louis wasn't even there. I took my phone and looked at his most recent texts.

"On my way darling !"

"I'll just text you lots of time to make sure you'll be ready when I'll come."

"Oh, I love you."

"But I love Hannah too."

"Threesome soon ?"

"Or foursome if Zayn wants to join ;)"

"Do you think I'm a God ?"

"Yeah, I'm so a God."