If you count to three, you'll fall in love~

"Let's do a Vlive to celebrate our win," Gaeul-unnie stated when we got home. We just won our 5th win for "I AM" and the staffs gave us a cake to celebrate.

"Okay, let's do it," Yujin-unnie agreed. I was not actually on the mood because I'm seeing unpleasant scenes since the pre-recording. Speaking of, they are fooling around with each other right now again.

"Leeseo-ya, you're such a baby," Rei cooed the maknae.

"Really? I'll be your baby then," Leeseo playfully agreed. My mood suddenly shifted. I intentionally dropped the water bottle in my hand. They both stopped and looked my way but I ignored them. I followed the unnies to our kitchen.

Tsk. Her baby? Well, whatever.

"What's up with you? Why are you in such a bad mood?" Yujin-unnie asked when I slumped on the seat. The frown on my face getting deeper.

"Nothing, unnie. I just saw something that stung my eyes," I lied. Gaeul-unnie was setting up the camera when Rei and Leeseo finally came. Rei sat next to me, staring. I pretended not to notice and just looked ahead. She then giggled and nudged me.

"You're being a grumpy baby right now, you know that?" She informed. As much as I want to ignore her... I can't. I pouted, which earned a chuckle from her.

"Yeah? I wonder why," I sarcastically replied. She was now giving off a confused face.

"Did I do something?" She asked.

"Dunno. Maybe?" I answered while resting my chin on my palm.

"Eh??"

"Guys, we'll start our Vlive now," Wonyoung informed. Leeseo just got back after drinking some water. She sat on the other side of Rei. I rolled my eyes. I only changed my expression when I saw our faces already on the screen.

"1 2 3 dive into IVE! Hi, we are IVE!" We greeted. Most of our time was spent on thanking DIVEs for their love and support. The unnies and Wonyoung initiated the conversation and updated fans about our day and such. Meanwhile, me, Rei and Leeseo read the comments. I scoot closer to Rei and shared my phone to her so she can read messages. I pretended to read too but would glance at her from time to time because of how cute she is while focused on the comments.

"I'll read this comment. It says, 'You guys should eat that cake. You deserve it and also, congratulations!' Uwaaah, thank you," she cutely said and did a heart. I chuckled. Why so cute, little bear? I wanna pinch her right now.

"Alright then, we should eat this cake. Leeseo-ya, can you please get some forks?" Yujin-unnie asked the maknae. Leeseo didn't protest because she is the youngest but it was quite visible that she didn't want to. When she got back, she had 6 disposable forks in her hand.

"Everyone, let's all take a bite. Starting from you, Leeseo," our leader implied.

"Yey! Okay, unnie," she exclaimed then scooped a fork full of cake and ate it. After that, she did thumbs up. "Rei-unnie, it's your turn," she said and gave Rei a new fork. The latter did the same thing and scooped some cake.

"Hmm! Delicious," she said. I laughed at her and took the fork from her hand. I also did the same. But before I could even eat, the flirting started again.

"Rei-unnie, you have chocolate on your lips," Leeseo got close to Rei's face and wiped the chocolate using her thumb. I narrowed my eyes at her and intentionally made a noise while stabbing the fork on the plate. Yujin-unnie and Wonyoung looked at me with a confused face. Gaeul-unnie was reading comments on her phone.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Yujin-unnie asked. Then she looked at the two on my side.

"Ahh! I know why hahaha. Someone is jelly jelly right now~" Wonyoung implied. But those two were still oblivious.

"Aww. It's okay, Liz-ya. I'll feed you," Wonyoung then offered. But before she can even do that, Yujin-unnie grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Nope. You're not allowed to do that, hmm?" She said and eyed Wonyoung in which she understood immediately.

"Oh, okay okay."

I scoffed at them. I was about to scoop some cake on my own to feed myself but suddenly, Rei's hand stopped me from doing so. I looked at her confusedly.

"Let me feed you instead," she said and took the fork from my hand. It left me dumbfounded.

"Say ahh.." She motioned, so I did. I looked like a fool just looking at her smiling face. "Yah, you've got something on your lip. Here, let me get that for you," she again initiated. I was starstrucked. She almost gave me a heart attack just now. Annyeongz fed each other too while laughing.

"Yah! Why does it feel like the four of you are a team?" Gaeul-unnie barged in, pouting. We looked at her and laughed.

"Unnie, I feel left out too," Leeseo also joined her. I stuck my tongue at her, to annoy her even more... as a joke of course. She's still my dongsaeng.

"Rei-ya, say ahh..." I said while trying to feed her some cake. She chuckled and did as I told her. Then I also fed myself.

"Kim Jiwon is herself again," I heard Yujin-unnie says.

"Because Rei finally noticed her," Gaeul- unnie added as they both laughed.

"Huh? I always notice you, Liz-ya. It's impossible for me not to notice you," Rei stated. I looked at her and gave her a sweet smile, showing off my dimple.

"Look at me more often then. It makes me sad if you don't give me your attention," I said.

"Ohh, looks like you like me so much, oh?" She playfully said while giggling.

"Hmm, I think so."

We then heard fake coughing from Yujin-unnie and Wonyoung. I glared at their direction because because their faces are annoying right now.

"We're still here, as well as our DIVEs. Are you really exposing yourselves to them?" Yujin-unnie asked while chuckling.

I shrugged and fed Rei another spoon of cake, "I mean, Couplez is real anyway and they love it when we show this side of us to them."

Rei's face suddenly blushed and she turned away from me. I felt a source of pride because of that and poked her cheek while grinning at her.

Yeah. No one does it better than me, the great Kim Jiwon!