Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Su Yu was really shocked when he saw someone Leng Buding. When did she appear?

Su Yu shook hands and looked at the young lesbian who suddenly called out to her: "Who are you?"

The person looks familiar, and I feel like I've seen him before. Wait, isn't this the female version of Captain Liu? Su Yu quickly connected the events of meeting Aunt Liu today. So, this is the person that Aunt Liu wants to introduce to Lu Shaozong? Aunt Liu's precious little daughter?

Su Yu inappropriately recalled the good things Sister-in-law Mo had said to her about Aunt Liu's little daughter. She was pretty. The lesbian in front of her was not unattractive either. She had a standard Chinese character face, thick eyebrows, big eyes, and lips. A bit thick, with a nose that is neither flat nor straight. With such a face on Liu Yingchang, one could say that he is very upright. If he tries harder, he could still be said to be handsome. However, it really cannot be called a lesbian. pretty.

Aunt Liu was right when she said something. She really looked blessed. If this lesbian had a kinder expression, maybe she would be even more blessed?

"My name is Liu Aimei, and I am the sister of Battalion Commander Liu. I heard my mother talk about you. Your name is Su Yu?" Liu Aimei stared straight at Su Yu's face. The expression in her eyes was very complicated. How could she really Is there such a beautiful person? Her skin is whiter than milk, unlike her, who is always black no matter how she covers her face, and her hair is also jet black and beautiful with a layer of luster. As for her, her hair is thick, split, and has yellow ends, and...

Su Yu: "Hello, Comrade Liu Aimei, my name is indeed Su Yu. I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry to go home and can't continue chatting with you. There's still a fire at home."

Liu Amy was about to ask what was urgent. When she heard that it was a fire, she immediately couldn't keep Su Yu anymore. She rolled her eyes and asked, "I heard from my sister-in-law that Shengnan always comes to play with you. Is Shengnan with you now?" Home?"

Su Yu: "...She is here."

Amy Liu curled her lips: "I knew Shengnan was going to lose his temper again, wasn't it just because my mother said a few words, he was so angry, forget it, I'll go find her now."

Su Yu was speechless as she watched Amy Liu talking to herself and turning around to come over, but she didn't want to get entangled here. It was a big deal to go home and watch the fire.

"Aunt Su, are you back?" Sheng Nan immediately turned his head when he heard the footsteps.

Yaya also poked her head out: "Aunt Su, has my mother cooked the beef brisket?"

Su Yu touched a little girl's head with one hand: "Not yet, Yaya, it's not too late for you to play for another hour and a half and go home. What are you two drawing here?" She saw the two little girls pinching their hands. The small wooden stick was stuck.

Shengnan smiled and said, "We are reviewing writing. Before the holiday, the teacher gave us homework. Yaya and I wrote on the floor without using paper and pen."

Yaya: "Yes, Aunt Su, look, Sheng Nan and I even drew little flowers."

Su Yu read it carefully, then clapped his hands: "You are really good, write well. By the way, Shengnan, I just met your sister-in-law, Comrade Liu Aimei, on the way back. She said she wanted to come here to find you."

After speaking, Su Yu observed Shengnan's expression.

Hearing this, Sheng Nan frowned: "Who wants her to come to me, huh."

"Shengnan, don't be angry. I'll give you a taste of my portion of beef when the time comes." Yaya loved her friends so much, she patted Shengnan's shoulder and said with a righteous look on her face.